Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters (3522 Views)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

I’m also proud of the Yorubas, I was thinking they would vote massively for APC based on what some trolls from were saying. I really think most of the Yorubas on social media are really not relaying the minds of their people. I can equally tell you that the SE would have voted Buhari massively if he had performed. We the south have to be on the same page

The same thing the Yorubas did in 2015 by voting gej out. But the igbos misconstrued it for hatred. Buhari would have lost if the whole country reason like the Yorubas. I don't blame northerners though, atiku has a lot of baggage too.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by nwanyionitsha: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

Lol! As far as Nigeria still exist, Yoruba will be president in 2023. Take this to the bank
You are still living in this deciet. You don't know your SW people have a case with buhari after swearing in? You will soon understand that SW voting pattern is an offence to your so called baba bubu.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by nwanyionitsha: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

The sneaky narration from the stupid Ibos. Nope, it was the Ibos who failed to show up after collecting Atiku dollars. Instead you all sat in your house or on media while Ta Orji and Okorocha rigged the election in Abia and Imo. Despite the rigging, the sum total of SE votes given to Buhari can't even match the votes given to Buhari in just Oyo state. Yeye dey smell.

There was little inducement from SW APC governors who were busy funding anti party schemes yet majority of the Yorubas voted for Buhari without incentive. I can say boldly that APC did no vote buying in Ondo state unlike PDP and its Atiku dollars. Those who voted for Buhari in Ondo state did that whole heartedly. Akeredolu who should have funded vote buying like he did during his governorship election was busy concentrating on his AA party.
There was no voting buying in Ondo and Edo.
Hunger inspired their voting.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by deomelo: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
Atiku failed to have home advantage in his region while the Ibo's failed to turn out in mass to vote for their son (Obi)

Silly and irrelevant question.

Ask why Athiefkulooter looter failed in his own region
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Kagawa10: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
There was no voting buying in Ondo and Edo.
Hunger inspired their voting.

There was vote buying at the polling units. How did you think Akeredolu's AA party would have be able to amass lot of votes? Who even know the party sef? PDP also induced lot of voters with money. Only APC had none because Aketi was more concerned about his mini AA party. I don't know about Edo state.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Viergeachar: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Vp ke? Wait till 29th then you will know whether you have a Vp or a houseboy.

Sour grapes!

What you desperately desired to have via Atiku Obi that you can't get, you turn around to despise.

I quite understand... grin
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by nwanyionitsha: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viergeachar:

Sour grapes!

What you desperately desired to have via Atiku Obi that you can't get, you turn around to despise.

We voted for a better Nigeria.
You disenfranchise igbos because of their tribal origin and you want the nation to remain peaceful?
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Viergeachar: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
We voted for a better Nigeria.
You disenfranchise igbos because of their tribal origin and you want the nation to remain peaceful?

Why should Igbos be seeking elective positions in Lagos

Isn't that provocative

That is the cause of the 'disenfranchisement'.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
OP, you should have ask people that voted in Atiku polling unit before asking Yoruba brothers and sisters.

Thank you.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Gabriel004: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

I'm not interested in your excuses.. Yorubas betrayed Buhari simple. Thats what the results say.. I'm not interested in why it happened ok?
you too ndense. Did APC wins in southwest or not. You mumu igbos betrayed Atiku. The total votes that PDP got in in southwest is almost equal the so called bulk vote you gave him, even over self. And you are here talking nonsense. Dindinrin.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Gabriel004: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

You mean VP that lost his polling unit? A shame

This time around he'll be a full time house boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This election pain you o. Let him be gateman. Obi will wish he had become a cleaner for Atiku cheesy
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Gabriel004: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Yorubas and betrayal sef grin grin ....yoruba if una 1 vote Apc vote am if you wan vote pdp vote am stop confusing the whole country na d reason why hausa respect igbos now nobody no know where yoruba loyalty lie ...even hausa ppl sef don confuse grin grin grin
Wailing uncontrollably. Yanmiris are in pain. People the vote southwest gave atiku almost equal their so called bulk votes. Baba, when are you goin to start biafla or death na grin
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Gabriel004: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

Respect which Ibos? Lol. Everyone Ibos supported always fell flat on their faces. Saraki, Atiku, Jonathan etc. Lol. You're only chest beating cowards who hardly do the talking. Lol. Except to rant on social media but when it comes to voting, you all scram. It's not like you even like Atiku, you just hate Buhari. Atiku didn't have any supporters except the haters of Buhari. Lol

At least Yoruba still voted largely for Buhari despite the antiparty schemes of our leaders, the hardships and even the Fulani agenda propaganda championed by Buhari's haters. This is to say there are real lovers of Buhari in the southwest. That can't be said for southeast.
For their mind, Hausa respect them. That is from their minds o grin
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by nwanyionitsha: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Viergeachar:

Why should Igbos be seeking elective positions in Lagos

Isn't that provocative

That is the cause of the 'disenfranchisement'.
I am too civilized to respond to this. Good day and good luck.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by nwanyionitsha: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Viergeachar:

Sour grapes!

I hope your laughter and smiles will continue for a long time.
Re: Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters by Viergeachar: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I hope your laughter and smiles will continue for a long time.

Yes o. They will. By the grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt / Twitter User Shows How To Confirm Tinubu Cocaine And Heroine Cartel Case In USA / Chief Of Army Staff: His Last Moments Before The Plane Crash: Pics & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.