Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

BREAKING: Dele Momodu Tells Atiku To Pick His Phone And Call President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Dele Momodu Tells Atiku To Pick His Phone And Call President Buhari (397 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Dele Momodu Tells Atiku To Pick His Phone And Call President Buhari by thegeniusmedia: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Momodu has advised the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to pick up his phone and call President Muhammadu Buhari who is clearly leading in collated results of the presidential election so far.

Perhaps, it is an advice from Dele Momodu for Atiku to emulate what former president Goodluck Jonathan did in 2015 when he called Buhari on phone after realizing he had lost the election.

Taking to Twitter, Dele Momodu wrote:

MY DEAR WAZIRIN, AS A BELIEVER, YOU ARE AWARE THAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE OR TAKE POWER. YOU’VE WRITTEN YOUR NAME IN GOLD. DO NOT WAIT A MINUTE LONGER. PLEASE, PICK THAT PHONE AND CALL PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI. YOU HAVE MUCH MORE TO GAIN SIR… PASS ON THE BURDEN!

MY DEAR WAZIRIN, TO CUT A LONG TALE SHORT, MANY LIVES HAVE BEEN WASTED, MANY CITIZENS HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY INJURED, AND THE RESULTS HAVE VIRTUALLY BEEN DECLARED, AND THE DIRECTION IS ALL TOO OBVIOUS. AND THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN, AS TEMPERS RISE, LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE…https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/02/26/breaking-dele-momodu-tells-atiku-to-pick-his-phone-and-call-president-buhari/

Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Tells Atiku To Pick His Phone And Call President Buhari by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2019

(1)

I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father / Breaking: PDP Asks INEC To Halt Result Collation, Citing Massive Rigging / How Can Nairaland And News Agency Help Curtail Hatespeech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.