Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,773 members, 7,915,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) (24114 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Anagha123: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatepresido:
Instead of Nigerians to save victims of accident asap, they will be taking pictures and be uploading on their status with the caption 'accident things' so so annoying... They believe so much on social media, the kind of hope u guys gave Atiku and PDP by winning vote for him with likes and retweets..... Now see the end...

this bet guy should not come and spam this thread again o, moderators please do something about it or were u guys paid?
remember rule no 16

For those spammers, just hit the report button and the posts will be wiped off. That's what I always do

Just watch I am about to report the IT spammer above and the post will disappear. Watch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by senatepresido: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
petrusky:

For those spammers, just it the report button and the posts will be wiped off. That's what I always do

Just watch I am about to report the IT spammer above and the post will disappear. Watch
ok bro... its really annoying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by openmine(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Great one!
#LetLoveLeadTheWay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
amSTARboy:

As long as it was an accident scene he has nothing to worry about
You're only saying that because of the present situation. If things were the opposite, the news would have been something like; "Ritualist found with 2 dead bodies in the back seat of his car". Everyone would have called for his head that is if the police didn't just waste his life. Nobody would have asked for his explanation talk less of believing him. This is Nigeria! Thank God that wasn't the case. Just telling you why some might be reluctant to render help. The spirit might be willing but....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Proffdada: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
mrZENographer:
In The Lord's Chosen

* You'll have unmatched protection against gunmen (armrobbers, bokoharam), ritualists, kidnappers

* You'll be protected even in the event of accident, death.

* You'll receive healing from incurable sicknesses. This is uncommon. But in the Lord's Chosen, it is commonplace.

* Protection from witchcraft attacks. Are your village people after you. After you come to Chosen, they will ask you where did you go? DON'T GO THERE AGAIN OO.

https://www.nairaland.com/5014446/careless-soul-brought-back-life..fearful#75591182

All passengers [20] died, only him came back to Life (by an angel) Narrates what he saw. (VIDEO)
that's the delusion your pastor has given you. ONLY JESUS SAVES

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Francejaik(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
ariketalks:

Can you blame them? We live in a country where if things had taken a wrong turn, that young man would be in serious trouble by now with the security forces concocting stories of what never happened.
All the same, God bless Daniel.

You are right bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Seandisputed(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
mrZENographer:
In The Lord's Chosen

* You'll have unmatched protection against gunmen (armrobbers, bokoharam), ritualists, kidnappers

* You'll be protected even in the event of accident, death.

* You'll receive healing from incurable sicknesses. This is uncommon. But in the Lord's Chosen, it is commonplace.

* Protection from witchcraft attacks. Are your village people after you. After you come to Chosen, they will ask you where did you go? DON'T GO THERE AGAIN OO.

https://www.nairaland.com/5014446/careless-soul-brought-back-life..fearful#75591182

All passengers [20] died, only him came back to Life (by an angel) Narrates what he saw. (VIDEO)
Why you stupid like this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by mrZENographer: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Proffdada:
that's the delusion your pastor has given you. ONLY JESUS SAVES

Before you start judging me, did you care to ask me who we pray to? Whom our hope and salvation lies in?

This is criticism from a Christian for no just reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by mrZENographer: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seandisputed:

Why you stupid like this?

He that has ears, let him hear.

To those it may concern, they'll definitely not think I'm stupid but be more inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Originalsly: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Olalan:

The real problem is the fear 9f what the police would do if unfortunately the person dies while taking them to the hospital

It is human nature to help in such situations..... regardless of differences..... above is the reason most people are willing to assist but do not. Should the Police stop holding helpers responsible....we will see a change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Seandisputed(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
mrZENographer:

He that has ears, let him hear.

To those it may concern, they'll definitely not think I'm stupid but be more inquisitive.
If there's anything i regret then it's sharing the same geographical space with your lots.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by JubrinElSudan: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
sexiestharam:

Lol. I see what you mean here grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
But at times one's kindness will end turning into another thing especially the aspect of no bed facilities if the injury is severe.
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
chii8:
Good move boy...

Who is your boy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.