Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,402 members, 7,964,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won (3892 Views)

2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Gozbrown(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
The former vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won in 18 states out of 36 states + Fct, making it 18 out of a total of 37
States are as follows:

Rivers
Delta
Cross river
Akwa ibom
Edo state
Bayelsa
Benue
Taraba
Fct
Plateau
Oyo
Ondo
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi
Abia
Adamawa
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Zanas: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gozbrown:
The former vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won in 17 states out of 36 states + Fct, making it 17 out of a total of 37
States are as follows:

Rivers
Delta
Cross river
Akwa ibom
Edo state
Bayelsa
Benue
Taraba
Fct
Plateau
Oyo
Ondo
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi
Abia

Atiku also won in Adamawa, if you add + FCT, that makes 18 not 17

1 Like

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Gozbrown(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zanas:
Atiku also won in Adamawa, if you add + FCT, that makes 18 not 17
yea
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Jayson1: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
No Adamawa?

Well that doesn't matter, The northerners see suffering as part of Allah's will.

God bless citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau states.

You guys have my respect henceforth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by criminalmindz: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
it's just shows u Atiku won but was rigged out. God punish every army or thug that rig this Election. one by one from 7pm they will die mysteriously

5 Likes

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Mankosi: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
So buhari won 19 and atiku won 18?

1 Like

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by mankan2k7(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Our cute Fulani herdsmen, we are sorry for calling u terrorists, any land u want in d north is your birthrights, no more pray for gombe, nassarawa, Benue, kogi etc, do as u like bro

shebi we want to be mad in this country ni

3 Likes

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Samirana360(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
D election was rigged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by landmark86: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Results from Kano, Kaduna, Katsina & Sokoto has already cancelled that.

Abeg make INEC declared PMB the winner and save our time.
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
He was unable to win big
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by justflow1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
It so sickening seeing people who barely know about regional or territorial politics buttress how credible Atiku is to outsmart Buhari in a proper presidential election in this current dispensation, i just laugh and laugh over and over again, politics is far beyond social media rants, where zombies atikulate and pick sides, i will rather belong to no camp atall than to be in a God forsaken one. I think its an eye opener and a clarion call to those who feel politics is bed of roses,

*Bottomline:*
it really doesn't appear as it seems.
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
criminalmindz:
it's just shows u Atiku won but was rigged out. God punish every army or thug that rig this Election. one by one from 7pm they will die mysteriously

How did winning 18 states translate to winning the election?

PDP won 16 states in 2015.

But unlike 2015, they didn't win the Southeast with a ridiculously large margin. Buhari did not even get a total of up to 200k votes.

So too, the South South.
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by cr7lomo: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?

Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.

Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....

Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!

Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....

Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .

Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!

Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winning told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........

Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....

Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?

Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?

Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?

Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.

Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....

Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?

Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...

Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo

Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive

Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........

Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by ChaleeBendel: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
mankan2k7:
Our cute Fulani herdsmen, we are sorry for calling u terrorists, any land u want in d north is your birthrights, no more pray for gombe, nassarawa, Benue, kogi etc, do as u like bro
Did Atiku not win Benue?
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Gozbrown(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
Did Atiku not win Benue?
d margin was small naw
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by mankan2k7(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

Did Atiku not win Benue?

do u think Buhari suppose to get one vote with d killing in Benue no? win with what margin
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Dansiki1: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
17 states + FCT and has to share 23 senators with YPP and SDP
Re: See The Total Number Of States Atiku Won by Gozbrown(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Dansiki1:
17 states + FCT and has to share 23 senators with YPP and SDP
33 senators not 23

(1) (Reply)

UNO State Of Cameroon :while Nnamdi Kanu Continue Daily Ranting On Radio Biafra / . / The Difference Between The Corruption Of The White Man And The Black Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.