Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? (2357 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? by nedu666: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Compare with 2015. No single celebration. Dat tells how bad pmb has failed.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? by hisexcellency34: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Exactly my thought

nedu666:
Compare with 2015. No single celebration. Dat tells how bad pmb has failed.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? by otokx(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers will always wail, power belongs to God.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? by hfc80: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Just not to humiliate the loser cause I know many of my who did everything they could to work against Buhari, some of them have started falling sick. grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Celebrating Buhari's Win Like They Did In 2015? by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=76170570]They have announced. Still no celebration

I know you must have locked yourself up somewhere...right now you are killing yourself in bitterness of hate...not to worry las las you be fine ��� the pain will go and you be fine . By the way; just sitting down here wondering how you guys were brainwashed... you really think and believe Nigeria will be handed over to Atiku after what he did as a Vice President in 8years... dream on!!! pray forever!!! the God of Nigeria and Nigerians will never allow Atiku to sit in Aso Rock, not even in the next life

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That Would Have Happened If Atiku Was Sworn In / Nobody Can Defeat Fulanis In War – Former VC ABU / MURIC Kick As Northern Yourths Are Transported Together With Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.