Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware (776 Views)

Senator Kalu Urges APC To Reveal Presidential Zoning Formula / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning / 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
First if all, I say congrats to the leading candidate but the battle isn't over until its over. We disagree to agree and that's democracy.Amazingly, lots of my yoruba brothers were busy abusing me, calling me all sort of names for supporting the pdp as if I'm a fulani or iboman but I don't care. Only in Nigeria we see this happen. Election isn't supposed to cause war of words no matter what. It reminds me of 2015 when I was canvassing votes in my area for Buhari and pdp supporters were attacking me with words, calling me a tribal bigot grin . My people need to grow up and learn how to he courteous. In all my replies to my people here, I was always mild and that's maturity.

Now, those thinking northerners would concede presidential zoning to the south should stop deceiving themselves because it would never happen and I'd explain why.

Northerners cannot be trusted when it comes to power and this dates back to the era of pa awolowo. They'd always switch at the dying minute.

From next year, we will begin to see political groupings among the northern politicians ahead of 2023. We think the north are dumb but when it comes to elections, they seem to be wiser and more United than the southerners at the twilight of baba's administration, a new political party will be formed among northerners like we had ANPP and CPC in the past.Someone would surface suddenly and negate the zoning arrangement on ground and all the northerners in the apc would join the new political party. Once this happens, a presidential candidate would emerge from the new party. Note this people, only by miracle would core north vote a southern candidate...fact checkers, oya over to you. In 100 years to come if Nigeria still stands, states like yobe and borno would always vote a northerner, whether the candidate is popular or not.

I stand to be corrected here. Immediately after Buhari won in 2015, Tinubu became a stranger in aso vila as he was sidelined completely by those who didn't participate in the struggle. Aisha Buhari also cried out to the world on BBC hausa service, that she's seeing strange faces (the cabals) who didn't participate in the electioneering campaigns in the vila and her husband was pleased with the development. She said those who worked for her husband success weren't reckoned with anymore, by the cabals. The vila Chapel's doors were shut without a reason and prof osinbajo and the champlain weren't allowed entry into the chapel on a Sunday morning, all thanks to all former heads of state who intervened.

Also, senator oluremi Tinubu complained that her husband had been neglected by the APC...its in the archive for anyone to dig out. It would only be by miracle for the northerners to keep to the said agreement.

1 Like

Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by Kwamecron(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
ok
Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
APC will win all northern states in north West and East.

Where will PDP see a presidential candidate?
Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by whitebeard(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai..!
Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Well analysed!

In an average northerners mind:

The SE have trade,commerce,investment
The SW have education, investment, trade
The North have POWER

1 Like

Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by Oshin56(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
And secondly anyday anytime northerners will always be having western nation backing

1 Like

Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by NkayStory(f): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
I will keep saying it..

Yorubas hoping on 2023 Presedency are very very delusional!

4 Likes

Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by darfay: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
hotwater1:
Well analysed!

In an average northerners mind:

The SE have trade,commerce,investment
The SW have education, investment, trade
The North have POWER

Which one is south west has education. Bring the literacy rate for each state in the country. I want to show you something

Op, u have made perfect sense

1 Like

Re: Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware by ideynl1: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oshin56:
And secondly anyday anytime northerners will always be having western nation backing

As usual.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See what a Nairalander claimed about Buhari / Tinubu Gives Out Lists Of Things Buhari Would Do In His Second Term / If You Voted At The Presidential Election And You Are Not Voting Today, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.