Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (7352 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares All In Completely Nude / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma & Her Eye-popping Boobs Hits The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by odidi24news(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Abby Chioma, the originator of The Boob Movement took to Instagram to share these eye-popping photographs of herself with her stunning boobs in plain view.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by weyreypey: 3:08am On Feb 27, 2019
I see nothing here. I am not her baby to be breastfed... Big o small o... Na character and personality go matter las las... By the way she's a lesbo and those things on her chest are silicone implants.

3 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by pointblank247(m): 4:16am On Feb 27, 2019
This child of the world has Igbo name but south African for-head,
Another thing I don't understand is why she still wears the bra while promoting boobs.

3 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by itspzpics(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2019
OK seen

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by NUJABEZ: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
She looks great!

Anyways, my business needs a VA and I am searching for one right now!

Salary: N120K per month with cool bonuses!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5049435/virtual-impeccable-attention-detail-needed

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by Prodigytal: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Get your own video adverts today. Contact in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw
Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by constance500: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
What's her talent?

Having big boobs undecided

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Welp, there goes another scoop of Vaseline.
If she’s lesbo who’s she trying to attract with those?
I guess she’s lesbo for attention.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
constance500:
What's her talent?

Having big boobs undecided
She’s also easy on the eyes.
That’s two talents and counting.

(1) (Reply)

Mauro Icardi’s Wife 'Wanda' Goes Completely Naked In New Picture / Miss Phillipines Wins Miss World 2013 / Lady With Biggest Curve In Africa Revealed …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.