Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. (780 Views)

Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / History Beckons: Posterity Will Judge Anyone That Fail To Vote For Obi / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by MyX1: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
IGBO KWENU, KWENU, KWEZUONU!!!

I am so hapoy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with the Igbo's Solomon's wisdom and wide industry.
I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud with their disobedience at many times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to unite, analyze and judge every situation on real time.
I am proud that at their tendency to be disarranged and disorganized and disagree on what other tribes would have foolishly accepted and refused to die for.

I am proud of the way the Igbos accepted the challenges, unequivocally.

However, I have never been this proud before.

The country, Nigeria lost this elections but the Igbos won the elections outright.

We told you Mr. Buhari that we hate you to your face. We hate your person. We hate what you have done to our children, what you have done to pregnant women by ripping open their wombs and ordering the death of our Christian priests nd ministers.

We denied you our votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. We hate your divide and rule policies. We hate your ethnic based misrule.

That is the victory of our Feb 23rd 2019 votes.

We defeated you, Fashola and Tinubu in your Lagos. We have confirmed to you that we are in Lagos, we are in Abuja, we are alive in PortHarcout and we are all over the entire Southern Nigeria.

And for the rest of Nigeria, we pity you.. Igbos have done our part. We have rejected evil and his ministers. Our votes are our witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to us.

Our resistance in Lagos sing our triumph.

Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, counts us innocent because we rejected evil and those who desire evil will live with it.

We have done our part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which our ancestors were the founding fathers.

Thanks you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the 2019 elections by shaming the devil.

IGBO KWE-NU!!! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=951200928590638&id=100011022198446

6 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by kayfra: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2019
How can you celebrate failure?

Smh. Empty braggadocio

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by oyebanji44: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Absolutely correct Atikulooter isn't an option..buhari is chosen for a particular purpose by Nigerians
Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2019
grin wink cheesy
No no we don't die ... Yes we multiply.
The more hate ... The higher we go.
300 Spartans died ... Sparta still lives! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by Deomovies: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Why do I like Igbos more than my tribe? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by Ilekeh(f): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
grin wink cheesy
No no we don't die ... Yes we multiply.
The more hate ... The higher we go.

I expect Northerners to echo the same thought, the only difference is that they made you atikuloot.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:

I expect Northerners to echo the same thought, the only difference is that they made you atikuloot.
Dearest ... we are Spartans. We only care about the fight and not about the outcome. The enemy was and is still massive but we stood and are still standing our grounds.
IGBO means dying today for our children to have better tomorrow. We don't give excuses on behalf of our oppressors because of fear and cowardice like some folks that swallow the enemy's shitt wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2019
There is nothing to be proud about your tribe.seriously you guys are hypocrisy. Nigerians know where you guys belongs even nigerians know what you guys want. since your son was nominated as a vice President candidate you sought for one Nigeria. You thought you could make Nigeria great again I hope you guys will still stand on your ground on making Nigeria great again even despite Nigerians rejected your candidate. I hope you guys will not resume back to the street and shouting Biafra movement? I hope you guys still believe you can get Nigeria work again.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by DemolaUnbias(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Consoling yourself, atleast you guys celebrates your miscalculation of Nigeria Politics.
Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by Ilekeh(f): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Dearest ... we are Spartans. We only care about the fight and not about the outcome. The enemy was and is still massive but we stood and are still standing our grounds.
IGBO means dying today for our children to have better tomorrow. We don't give excuses on behalf of our oppressors because of fear and cowardice like some folks that swallow the enemy's shitt wink grin

Was this really a fight because your numbers look like Jamb scores compared to the North? Talk less of the impressive score card of the SS.

But anyway, I understand that this is a consolation session. Let me not rain on your parade.
Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by nedu666: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Another lgbo thread. Una no dey tire. Na only lgbos dey nigeria.
Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by zionmde: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is nothing to be proud about your tribe.seriously you guys are hypocrisy. Nigerians know where you guys belongs even nigerians know what you guys want. since your son was nominated as a vice President candidate you sought for one Nigeria. You thought you could make Nigeria great again I hope you guys will still stand on your ground on making Nigeria great again even despite Nigerians rejected your candidate. I hope you guys will not resume back to the street and shouting Biafra movement? I hope you guys still believe you can get Nigeria work again.
Can u just sharrap
So if Obi was not nominated as VP Igbos could have voted buhari abi?
So for 4yrs Igbos have not been supporting Pdp abi?
The way abokki people reason sha

For ur info, Igbos have nothing to loose. If dollar rise today, its to their advantage, they add enough money to their goods and the poor keep suffering it.

Just alert u and ur colleagues in begging to stop coming to our houses in the evening to beg for left over food, because any of them I catch will go home with leftover Hot water

Poverty infested people.

Igbos have shown buhari that no matter the threat and oppression, they still stand resolute.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo's Have Done Their Part. Posterity Will Never Forget. by JusticeSeeker: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2019
You're lucky @PMB belongs to everybody. You rejected him in 2015 yet he has several ongoing projects scattered around in your geopolitical zone-southeast. This is still the reason you have the gut to shamefully write this piece but knowing fully well that your needless opposition at this point will rather prolong the grasp of the presidential power by an Igbo man until around 2039 if that Igbo generation is reformed.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are These People? / Kano Election Results Update / Rivers: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory – AAC Candidate, Biokpomabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.