Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,076 members, 7,946,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratulates Pmb,call For Support From Other Rep Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratulates Pmb,call For Support From Other Rep Elect (444 Views)

Billy Osawaru, Other Rep Members Accused Of Corruption, Risk Recall Over Fraud / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratulates Pmb,call For Support From Other Rep Elect by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2019
HON ABDULMUMIN ARI CONGRATULATE, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) OVER HIS REELECTION FOR SECOND TERM AS PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Today is a day to celebrate the beginning's of next level agenda,in the most populaces and largest black nation.

Your Excellency sir,Please accept my congratulations on your reelection as, President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wish you continued success, patience and wisdom in performing the important and responsible duties of this position to our country.

I strongly hope, that our country under your presidency, will continue to achieved constructive peace and development,I'm ever ready to contribute in the framework of getting the executive and national Assembly relations strong with determination in support of your government and leadership to achieved the next level policy's and programs.

As a federal lawmaker elect from Nas/Toto Federal Constituency i will make sure, I contribute to developed an open relationship based on mutual trust and respect, which will certainly open up more opportunities for our people either from south,east or north to work together towards common objectives for our citizens to expand business, cultural and inter-societal contacts as well as to get to know our respective region with diversity(one Nigeria) and to make our people live better than before.

I also use this medium to Congratulate you, On behalf of the people of Nasarawa/Toto Federal Constituency.

Thank you all
Love live federal republic of Nigeria

Yours loyal servants
Hon Sardaunan Bakono Abdulmumin Ari
House Rep Elect
Nas/Toto Fed Cons[b]HON ABDULMUMIN ARI CONGRATULATE, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) OVER HIS REELECTION FOR SECOND TERM AS PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Today is a day to celebrate the beginning's of next level agenda,in the most populaces and largest black nation.

Your Excellency sir,Please accept my congratulations on your reelection as, President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wish you continued success, patience and wisdom in performing the important and responsible duties of this position to our country.

I strongly hope, that our country under your presidency, will continue to achieved constructive peace and development,I'm ever ready to contribute in the framework of getting the executive and national Assembly relations strong with determination in support of your government and leadership to achieved the next level policy's and programs.

As a federal lawmaker elect from Nas/Toto Federal Constituency i will make sure, I contribute to developed an open relationship based on mutual trust and respect, which will certainly open up more opportunities for our people either from south,east or north to work together towards common objectives for our citizens to expand business, cultural and inter-societal contacts as well as to get to know our respective region with diversity(one Nigeria) and to make our people live better than before.

I also use this medium to Congratulate you, On behalf of the people of Nasarawa/Toto Federal Constituency.

Thank you all

Yours loyal servants
House Rep Elect
Nas/Toto Fed Cons[/b]HON ABDULMUMIN ARI CONGRATULATE, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) OVER HIS REELECTION FOR SECOND TERM AS PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Thank you all

Yours loyal servants
House Rep Elect
Nas/Toto Fed Cons

Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratulates Pmb,call For Support From Other Rep Elect by Wizklynd23(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats Baba
Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratulates Pmb,call For Support From Other Rep Elect by Mynd44: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2019

(1)

Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover / Between Atiku And The Election Tribunal. / Stop Pitching Military Against Nigerians, PDP Tells Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.