Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More (526 Views)

Buhari Once Gave Me Envelope Filled With Foreign Currency – Femi Adesina / Buhari: Once A General, Always A General / What We Will Do To President Buhari Once He Is Arrested In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Chimok: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Likes for Atiku
Shares for Buhari

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by onlinetomola(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
11million likes from me for Uncle Looser Atiku grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Get a job for Gods sake.
If you don't have one DM me
Chimok:
Likes for Atiku

Shares for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Chimok: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Get a job for Gods sake. If you don't have one DM me
Buhari don give me job na

2 Likes

Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:

Buhari don give me job na
Oh great. Congratulations. May you reap your job bountifully

1 Like

Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by UrbanExotica(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
mtchew
Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Bizmagnet: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians aren't serious. They must turn everything to joke till another joke overtakes them in 2023.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by DaniDani(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
I know PDP do rig elections, I also know that APC is made up of PDP and vice versa. If pdp have rigged in this same manner of APC, believe me, APC couldn't have won in 2015. There couldn't have been a change of government. The truth is that APC have set a bad precedent in Nigeria politics. We didn't support Atiku because he's perfect but because APC and Buhari is everything evil, cluelessness, incompetence, and mal-administration.
Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by Chimok: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
DaniDani:
I know PDP do rig elections, I also know that APC is made up of PDP and vice versa. If pdp have rigged in this same manner of APC, believe me, APC couldn't have won in 2015. There couldn't have been a change of government. The truth is that APC have set a bad precedent in Nigeria politics. We didn't support Atiku because he's perfect but because APC and Buhari is everything evil, cluelessness, incompetence, and mal-administration.
Well rigging is rigging
Re: Lets Play Game Of Likes And Shares For Atiku And Buhari Once More by adamooye: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
It does not mater any more. If u r happy u can like this comment

(1) (Reply)

Declare Authentic Senatorial Results Now, Plateau PDP Tells INEC / Goodluck Jonathan Quit Active Politics / Kano Rerun: Voters Intimidation Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.