Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Sentences For Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sentences For Life (533 Views)

plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sentences For Life by Agibecky: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
Sentences for Life

1. You are what you do more than what you say.
2. What matters most is not how many times you go to church or mosque, but how much you obey the commandments of your maker.
3. You may fool the whole world, but you can never fool God.
4. There is not truth when you say “I LOVE YOU” from your throat, but not from your heart.
5. Until the hidden word is spoken, nothing will happen.
6. I would rather be among pagans than be in the company of hypocrites who claim to be Christians. Hypocrites are worse than devils. For even devils practice what they preach. So, do not preach to me until you are ready to practice what you preach.
7. As fools lie, so they will die.
Re: Sentences For Life by vescucci(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
1. Mind blowing
2. Matters to whom?
3. Whoever tries?
4. Duh?
5. What does this even mean?
6. Do as I say not as I do
7. Oh, look, it rhymes. Maybe the smart ones will live forever.

(1) (Reply)

Look Out For The Beast / Act In An Uplifting Way / 'Jesus Was An Aids Victim' --south African Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.