Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke (1072 Views)

RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by realmedia(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
''I have always gotten my heart broken that is why I am mean'' - Daniella Okeke laments on IG

The Nollywood actress shared this on her Instagram page.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/i-have-always-gotten-my-heart-broken.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Okay... Love is an illusion
Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by falcon01: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Okay... Love is an illusion
yeah love is just humans obeying the law of nature, in order to feel love, she has to believe and let it take over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by Waakanda: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
That's deep.
Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2019
With that your big bum bum no guy will love you truly. Any guy that comes to you just wants to fvck your pvssy and end it on your big bum bum!

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by victorian(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Eeyah , she is right in a way. But she can change her situation, if she wants .

But at the end , I hope she has a kid sha .

Nothing as wonderful as having children of ones own flesh and blood .

Best ever . And if a loving loyal hardworking man is added into the picture , then what a lovely icing on the cake .

May God heal her heart and mind . Only God can . its well.
Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by Prettyvicc: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2019
angry
Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by itspzpics(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by MiaB(f): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
eeeeeya

2 Likes

Re: ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke by tstx(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Ehya....

See my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates Reacted To Alex And Tobi Sex Claim / Actor Mofe Duncan’s 3-Year-old Marriage Crashes / Bbnaija Bambam Dazzles In Body Hugging Red As She Is Spotted Shopping (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.