Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Shocking! Mother Caught Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Boyfriend ’50 Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Mother Caught Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Boyfriend ’50 Times (886 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Mother Caught Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Boyfriend ’50 Times by muystoy(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Shocking! Mother Caught Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Boyfriend ’50 Times’
dailyadvent.com Feb 25, 2019 4:21 PM
Shocking! Mother Caught Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Boyfriend ’50 Times’
A 38-year-old mother has been arrested in Tennessee, for allegedly sleeping with her daughter’s 14-year-old boyfriend 50 times.
The mother of 6 who has been sleeping with daughter’s 14-year-old boyfriend was identified as Jamie Tice, and she was arrested after a friend told the police that she told her about the romantic affair with the boy. Jamie who was charged in November 2017 with five counts of statutory rape, admitted in court that the sexual relationship started in December of 2016 when the boy was 14, and continued until October 2017.

Image result for Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times'
While the rape victim estimated that they had sex 40 to 50 sexual encounters, Tice claimed that they slept together 20 times. ‘He said that after the first couple of times, yes, he was a willing participant, but the age of consent is 18 in Tennessee and she knew that,’ Sumner County Assistant District Attorney Ron Blanton told the Hendersonville Standard. Though the boy had testified that the relationship was consensual, Jamie told the court that the boy forced himself on her and also threatened to tell her husband and daughter in subsequent times.

Image result for Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times'
‘He would go back and forth between these personalities and it was a daily thing,’ Tice tearfully told jurors. ‘I was caught between the worst rock and hard place in my entire life,’ she said. ‘I never, not one time made an advance at [him].’ Jamie’s daughter who dated the boy for about a year-and-a-half beginning in August of 2016, attends Metro Christian Academy and other church functions with him. Jamie who is due to be sentenced on March 22, was found guilty of two counts of statutory rape by an authority figure and three counts of aggravated statutory rape.

Elaine Goodman pled guilty to fourth degree rape
Elaine Goodman pled guilty to fourth degree rape ( Smyrna Police Dept )Photo credit; Independent
It would be recalled that a woman has been spared jail after she admitted to raping her daughter’s 13-year-old boyfriend. Elaine Goodman, 46, faced up to 15 years in prison but was sentenced to two years’ probation. But while a judge at Kent County Superior Court in Delaware said her action was “an aberration”, he did not think jailing her was the answer. Goodman pleaded guilty to fourth degree rape, acknowledging that she met the boy after he snuck out of his home in the early hours of one morning in March 2015.

After driving around for a while, the boy revealed in an interview that the pair had become intimate and she “took his you-know-what and put it in her you-know-what,” according to court documents.

(1) (Reply)

I Agree With This Guy 100% / Cancelled Wedding, Marshal And Gloria Friend’s Debunks Infidelity Rumors. / Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.