Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory (74628 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by oruma19: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
zoba88:

I am listening to Father Mbaka's live E No Dey Program.He spoke about Buhari's victory.Below are some of the things he said......

1. He started by praising God with songs and praises for a prayer answered.

2. According to him,if the election was won by Atiku,Adoration Ministry will be closed.

3. He said because of Peter Obi,the world insulted the altar of God.According to him,the God of Elijah and Elisha is his God.Mbaka said during the time of Elijah,people listened to him.He said Elijah's God is his God.He was asking how many lions will somebody kill before you call him a lion killer.

4. He said he told Peter Obi the truth and many people were expecting him to paint words so that they will call him a real prophet.According to him,he said the spirit of prophecy has been with him since childhood.He said it is not a matter of being a reverend father but everybody has his gift.He urged Nigerians to learn to respect people's gift.

5. Speaking further,he said the spirit of who will be a president has been coming from the altar.He told Nigerians to learn a lesson from it.He also said that people said he prophecy because of money but they don't know the man Mbaka.Mbaka said he has no monetary gain from all the prophecies.

6. He said there is no way you will insult the altar of God(Elijah) and go scotfree.According to him,his altar stands for Elijah's altar.He recalled how he told charismatics last two weeks that Peter Obi/Atiku won't win.

7. He said he is not an INEC official.According to him,after a match some people will criticise the referee.

8. He recalled what happened during his primary school days.According to him,during his primary school days,prophets from Cherubim will come to their school and asked his teachers to give them minutes to hours to see him for prophecy.At the end all the prophecies will come to true.

9. He also said the prophecy does not come from him.He never knew how they happen but from God.According to him,during Abacha's time he was speaking against Abacha.Some top church members and pastors were attacking him until one Wednesday he mounted the pulpit and the prophecy came that Abacha will die the next day.A brigadier general called him from Aso Rock and questioned him about the prophecy.He told him that he did not say such but Holy Spirit said so.Parishioners were saying he should close his mouth.He told them to wait until tomorrow.It happened exactly the way he said.He said while speaking all these,he does not know how it happens but the spirit in him speaks.He said Catholic church is a prophetic church and should be respected.He also recalled how he said Yaradua will die.

10. He said there is no way he will take you to his altar and say you will win without ruling.

11. He said he wants to prove to the world that there is God in Catholic church.Speaking further,you should give respects to prophets.The die and wake almost every time.Speaking further,he argued that a prophet does not eat what others eat.A prophet can stay two or more weeks without eating anything.He recalled how he returned the 500k Peter Obi donated(he said it has consequences when a prophet rejects your gift).

He revealed that the gifts are more than him/even scared of the gifts.speaking further,he said the language of the Holy Spirit is only understood when Holy Spirit is in you.

12. He said what happened to Atiku/Obi is spiritual.According to him,he saw Atiku faced down while Buhari was smiling i the spiritual world.Mbaka said he's covenant child and not bothered by what people say.He gave example with prophets of Baal and Elijah in the bible.He also said that some priests came to him and urged him to forgive Peter Obi.He told them that he has forgiven him but he can not win election.He said his team is the winning team and recalled how he told people in Enugu that Buhari will win with or without their votes.He said Adoration Ministry is too sacred and Holy Spirit's apple of eyes.He recalled how he went to Lagos recently and priests were arguing about his prophecy.He told them that they should wait until February(ie when to know the authenticity of the prophecy).He asked what will happen to all the people that said he should be sanctioned if Atiku wins.He also said that this is the beginning of Peter Obi's political downfall unless he comes to Adoration Ministry and apologise

More details later

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/father-mbaka-speaks-on-buhari-victory.html
i actually thought fr. mbaka was born again. so u mean he supports this rigging? no wonder the successful people in the world today are swindlers and cheats. it is like God allows it from the look of things. this is why pastors stealfrom members in the name of tithe and nothing happens. I think i dont want to be in any religion again..honestly
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am still wandering what Peter Obi did wrong to deserve that last statement.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Pierced(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
asanwafo:
Watch ur mouth. All u are saying is coming from the third party and u are saying it with vigour as if u were there. Every time we complain of rigging in other parts of the country while what we do here is allocation of votes. For ur information, the killing u people always talk about are being perpetrated by ur politicians who were trying to discredit the president to win ur favour. keep deceiving urself. Whether u like it or not, what Mbaka said was that he would win and he has won period

Ok........tyrant puppet.....I have heard you.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SexynSerious(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
The man is a joke!

Isn't he the same man caught on tape begging Peter Obi for bribe

Pierced:
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.

He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.

I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.

Instead of condemming the unjust killings in the se and ss, he's spewing trash.

Mbaka is a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by asanwafo: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
Nonsense... always using religion as a tool

Mbaka....no b only u know God, I know God too...I am a Christian and i read my Bible and watch a lot of foreign Christian programmes... U can't deceive me... God cannot be in support of a blood sucker that rigged the election by disenfranchising the south...17million people voted in the north while 9million voted in the south...that is electoral suppression and political fraud...

God cannot support someone that said dogs and baboons will b soaked in blood with incitements that led to the killing of many Christian youth corpers in the north ...and this blood sucker never apologised till this day

God can never support someone that never condemned the killing of the citizens by Fulani herdsmen and setting free terrorist that killed hundreds of thousands...

God cannot support a hypocrite that enriches relatives and condemn opposition that did the same thing when they were in government

God cannot support someone that lied to the electorates that he will make positive changes when elected in 2015 , but instead threw the country into confusion and very negative changes that threw the citizens into massive poverty

God cannot support someone that wines and dines with notoriously corrupt criminals like amaechi, okorocha, tinubu, oshimole,ganduje that have reaped this country into shreads

Stop deceiving urself mbaka....we are not fools...u can't try this in a white man's country( the same people that brought Christianity to us) ..they will just born down ur ministry...the way u communicate with God is no different from the way we also do.....

GOD CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TYRANT!!!!!!!
U don't know any God. If u know God as u claim, u will not pass judgement that Buhari is behind the killings. Do not judge in order not to be judged. U only hate Buhari cos he defeated Jonathan in 2015. keep shrinking before u know it u will only be telling tailors to reduce each time u visit them
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by jokotus: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Man of God in deed!!!?
God knows those that true His.Many minsters of God want popularity, but truly if you are genuine spiritually your anointing will reveal you not until when you go public to announced yourself. Woman ! women!! Women!!! , Men ! Men !! Men!!! don't be deceive.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by kmaster007: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
zoba88:

I am listening to Father Mbaka's live E No Dey Program.He spoke about Buhari's victory.Below are some of the things he said......

1. He started by praising God with songs and praises for a prayer answered.

2. According to him,if the election was won by Atiku,Adoration Ministry will be closed.

3. He said because of Peter Obi,the world insulted the altar of God.According to him,the God of Elijah and Elisha is his God.Mbaka said during the time of Elijah,people listened to him.He said Elijah's God is his God.He was asking how many lions will somebody kill before you call him a lion killer.

4. He said he told Peter Obi the truth and many people were expecting him to paint words so that they will call him a real prophet.According to him,he said the spirit of prophecy has been with him since childhood.He said it is not a matter of being a reverend father but everybody has his gift.He urged Nigerians to learn to respect people's gift.

5. Speaking further,he said the spirit of who will be a president has been coming from the altar.He told Nigerians to learn a lesson from it.He also said that people said he prophecy because of money but they don't know the man Mbaka.Mbaka said he has no monetary gain from all the prophecies.

6. He said there is no way you will insult the altar of God(Elijah) and go scotfree.According to him,his altar stands for Elijah's altar.He recalled how he told charismatics last two weeks that Peter Obi/Atiku won't win.

7. He said he is not an INEC official.According to him,after a match some people will criticise the referee.

8. He recalled what happened during his primary school days.According to him,during his primary school days,prophets from Cherubim will come to their school and asked his teachers to give them minutes to hours to see him for prophecy.At the end all the prophecies will come to true.

9. He also said the prophecy does not come from him.He never knew how they happen but from God.According to him,during Abacha's time he was speaking against Abacha.Some top church members and pastors were attacking him until one Wednesday he mounted the pulpit and the prophecy came that Abacha will die the next day.A brigadier general called him from Aso Rock and questioned him about the prophecy.He told him that he did not say such but Holy Spirit said so.Parishioners were saying he should close his mouth.He told them to wait until tomorrow.It happened exactly the way he said.He said while speaking all these,he does not know how it happens but the spirit in him speaks.He said Catholic church is a prophetic church and should be respected.He also recalled how he said Yaradua will die.

10. He said there is no way he will take you to his altar and say you will win without ruling.

11. He said he wants to prove to the world that there is God in Catholic church.Speaking further,you should give respects to prophets.The die and wake almost every time.Speaking further,he argued that a prophet does not eat what others eat.A prophet can stay two or more weeks without eating anything.He recalled how he returned the 500k Peter Obi donated(he said it has consequences when a prophet rejects your gift).

He revealed that the gifts are more than him/even scared of the gifts.speaking further,he said the language of the Holy Spirit is only understood when Holy Spirit is in you.

12. He said what happened to Atiku/Obi is spiritual.According to him,he saw Atiku faced down while Buhari was smiling i the spiritual world.Mbaka said he's covenant child and not bothered by what people say.He gave example with prophets of Baal and Elijah in the bible.He also said that some priests came to him and urged him to forgive Peter Obi.He told them that he has forgiven him but he can not win election.He said his team is the winning team and recalled how he told people in Enugu that Buhari will win with or without their votes.He said Adoration Ministry is too sacred and Holy Spirit's apple of eyes.He recalled how he went to Lagos recently and priests were arguing about his prophecy.He told them that they should wait until February(ie when to know the authenticity of the prophecy).He asked what will happen to all the people that said he should be sanctioned if Atiku wins.He also said that this is the beginning of Peter Obi's political downfall unless he comes to Adoration Ministry and apologise

More details later

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/father-mbaka-speaks-on-buhari-victory.html
true man of God. Not like does dat prophecy rubbish
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by abraham01emma01: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is it not Mbaka that prophesized early 2018 that Buhari wouldn't win 2019 general election? Today he is against Peter Obi and praise Pre. Buhari as.a.right man. Were our spiritual leader are going. Tries to forgive as a spiritual leader
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Pierced(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
SexynSerious:
The man is a joke!

Isn't he the same man caught on tape begging Peter Obi for bribe

As in.......I just weak.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by gberra: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
It is official.Father Mbaka has become a very huge embarrassment to the catholic church

No11; Obi donated 500k but he slammed it on his baldhead. To hell with Obi & his money. Obi is a loser.
His destiny did not choose him as a VP

The spirit of Fr. Mbaka will slap you if you disrespect his anointing.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by webizone(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Isaacmacdon:
Obviously, buhari's semen is still up his ass, literally.
Oga, you may hate these people for their antics, but you need not go this far.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Kennydoc(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jadmchris:

Remember Good luck wife came to adoration and donated and he still told her Buhari will win in 2015. So my dear, is not all about donation. If you knew the Rv fr during Chimaroke Nnamani Era as Enugu governor, u will understand the type of priest he is better

I mentioned the donation because from the way he kept trying to armtwist Peter Obi to donate and finally got angry and declared that he and Atiku would lose, it appeared to me that Peter Obi's refusal to donate played a role in his rejection by Mbaka. Now he has said if Peter Obi doesn't want his political life to end, he should come and apologise at Adoration ground. What kind of talk is that?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by ebukamen(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
Nonsense... always using religion as a tool

Mbaka....no b only u know God, I know God too...I am a Christian and i read my Bible and watch a lot of foreign Christian programmes... U can't deceive me... God cannot be in support of a blood sucker that rigged the election by disenfranchising the south...17million people voted in the north while 9million voted in the south...that is electoral suppression and political fraud...

God cannot support someone that said dogs and baboons will b soaked in blood with incitements that led to the killing of many Christian youth corpers in the north ...and this blood sucker never apologised till this day

God can never support someone that never condemned the killing of the citizens by Fulani herdsmen and setting free terrorist that killed hundreds of thousands...

God cannot support a hypocrite that enriches relatives and condemn opposition that did the same thing when they were in government

God cannot support someone that lied to the electorates that he will make positive changes when elected in 2015 , but instead threw the country into confusion and very negative changes that threw the citizens into massive poverty

God cannot support someone that wines and dines with notoriously corrupt criminals like amaechi, okorocha, tinubu, oshimole,ganduje that have reaped this country into shreads

Stop deceiving urself mbaka....we are not fools...u can't try this in a white man's country( the same people that brought Christianity to us) ..they will just born down ur ministry...the way u communicate with God is no different from the way we also do.....

GOD CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TYRANT!!!!!!!

My candidate lost but do you think that you know what God can and cannot do?
I laugh in French
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by 1solution: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
The God Of D.K Olukoya will prove you wrong. Just watch
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by drey076(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
i respect this man but God knows who are his
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by cr7lomo: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
asanwafo:
U don't know any God. If u know God as u claim, u will not pass judgement that Buhari is behind the killings. Do not judge in order not to be judged. U only hate Buhari cos he defeated Jonathan in 2015. keep shrinking before u know it u will only be telling tailors to reduce each time u visit them

I don't argue with zombies..thank you
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by simplesearch: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
jUST ABOUT SELF, HOLY SPIRIT DEFINITELY DON'T ACT THIS WAY!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
No matter what, I still maintain that Fada Ejike Nwambaka is the only true man of God in the country currently.

All the other ones are fakes and gamblers.

Top of these fakes and gamblers is Oyedepo.

Believe whatever comes out from his mouth at your own peril.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by famzynet: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nonsense. Mbaka is fraud.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
emekabros2:
How much did you give him when he said Buhari will win when Goodluck Jonathan was president?Use your brain very well.
Abegii Mbaka is so fake. who cannot rightly predict who wins an election in Nigeria or the death of a very ill president? Who those predictions called prophecies help?
If he is such a prophet, he should have prophesied the rise and fall of the naira, the next Boko haram strike time and target, flood and others. These will help the country plan so as to avert them
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by asanwafo: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
mybestlove:
Mbaka should go and sleep. He is a fraud if his God told him that Buhari won the election.

You can never be a true prophet of God
Neither Atiku nor Obi is ur relative. Don't bring curse upon urself.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buker3402:
I am still wandering what Peter Obi did wrong to deserve that last statement.

According to our daddy Fada Mbaka, during the time Peter Obi was struggling with Chris Ngige for the governorship seat of Anambra, Peter Obi was a regular visitor at the Adoration ground and the adoration people kept praying for Peter Obi's victory at the Supreme court.

As at that time, Peter Obi made lots and lots of promises on how he will help the children of God of the adoration ministry.

Peter Obi later won the case and became installed as the governor of Anambra.

Since then, Peter Obi has failed to redeem any of the pledges he made.

That's too bad, if you'll agree with me.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by MrSly(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a very arrogant person. That is why he hasn't made progress since he finished governing(actually looting) Anambra state. I doubt he will humble himself and apologize to Fr Mbaka.
A stupor. It is not an insult. It is whom you are. No offence.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by riyanxeally(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
may God forgive u God cannot be mocked after this scam called election bcuz of ur rancor with obi ure ranting...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:
To tell him to shut up is hungrying me but I wil respect him and move on cheesy Ugosample come & see this priest he was praying for Buhari to win

lol

this one sef

it's his fundamental human right tho wish whatever
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Truefaith: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
BGFV
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Goddys(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Having being a Christian and Philosopher for long, I would say authoritatively that you can only know who speaks by the influence of Holy Spirit when his prophecy comes to pass. Mbaka is a man of God and I respect him for that.

Personally I don't understand God. I don't understand His logic. I don't understand why He chose to punish us through Buhari. I don't understand where we have offended God when only in Nigerians you find the highest number of Christians. I don't understand why God chose to disgrace many men of God who prophesied Buhari would lose.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND GOD BUT I WILL KEEP WORSHIPPING AND ACKNOWLEDGING HIM. AFTERALL MY PHONE CANNOT ASK ME TO STOP USING IT. E DEY MAD?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Stevewonder004(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
One thing is assured., non of us is getting out of here alive.... Forward ever.... Raineth what may.... I just signed out.,........
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Kaycee9242(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Blis91:
LIAR, during Abacha regime, you been get phone.
Concentrate and do your work in the vine yard of GOD.
Stop fooling people with your lies.

olodo was there no land line in 98? almost every big Catholic parish then had one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.