Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration (736 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration / "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri
Hundreds of Imo women are now heading to 34 Artillery Brigade, Obinze, to protest against what they described as the involvement of the Army in the controversial declaration of governor Rochas Okorocha, as Imo west senator-elect.
Women from Imo West senatorial district, in preparation to Army barracks for protest. Photo by Chinonso Alozie
Attachments area
Vanguard has observed that the women are from the 12 local government areas of Imo west senatorial district.
Recall, the returning officer, for Imo West senatorial district, Innocent Ibeawuchi, who declared Okorocha winner said that he did it under duress, adding that he was given an hour to declare Okorocha winner.
Details……..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-hundreds-of-imo-women-protest-against-okorochas-declaration/
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Okorochas didn't win the election, it's 100% fraud.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by adadike(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Igbo women are incomparable. Very strong and confident. But this time around, let's do it with all decency. Rochas is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by sleekdot(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Johnny just come don return

Everyone you support ends up losing

Adeleke Atiku Saraki

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by SexynSerious(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
tru dat. Tru dat!

adadike:
Igbo women are incomparable. Very strong and confident. But this time around, let's do it with all decency. Rochas is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Chipink(f): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice 1 from our mother
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by hisgrace090: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Johnnyessence(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:
Johnny just come don return

Everyone you support ends up losing

Adeleke Atiku Saraki
you are something else , as if the election was free and fair election all through.
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by sleekdot(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are something else , as if the election was free and fair election all through.

WHen Ajimobi lost its free and fair, when Akpabio lost its free and fair

But now we are hearing stories
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Charmingrascal(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
I stand with PMB but I doubt Okorocha's victory
Okorocha and Yahaya Bello are the two underperforming APC Governors that I know.

I pray Yahaya Bello will not win a second term in Kogi
Re: Breaking: Hundreds Of Imo Women Protest Against Okorocha’s Declaration by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

WHen Ajimobi lost its free and fair, when Akpabio lost its free and fair

But now we are hearing stories
I hope you can see the results of their loss, from polling unit to another polling unit Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm / Has Any Inec Adhoc Staff For The Just Concluded 2019 Elections Been Paid? / Former Sports Minister Adedoja, Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.