Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,976 members, 7,890,215 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is Unity Bank Now A Fraudulent Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Unity Bank Now A Fraudulent Bank? (355 Views)

Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Unity Bank Now A Fraudulent Bank? by Vinx4Christ(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am into POS agent banking
Recently I have received many complains from Unity bank customers

first was a customer who came to deposit #50,000
she was having #55,000 in her account before the deposit
after the transfer she received an alert of #100,000. instead of #105,000 she called me to complain but I showed her my transactions to let her know it's not from my end

only for her to call the BMS and he said the deduction is for all her previous month transactions

like for real #5000 deduction for transactions?
who does that?

some Unity bank customers who came to transact complained of same deductions some #400, some #200 and so on

I also helped one woman to transfer #600 to pay for MTN 1GB
from #1600 in her account her money was remaining #700
still Unity bank

Now a man came to me complaining of same Unity Bank
His son sent him #5000 he received the alert but the money did not reflect in his balance (account)

That same lady came to wildraw #5000 instead of #95000 unity bank alerted her #90000

Are you also experiencing this?

(1) (Reply)

. / . / What Can I Do To Make Money In Nigeria? Come in here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.