Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,130 members, 7,977,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) (35542 Views)

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Rinato(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
What are all these shameless comments m seeing ?
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Directmailer28(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the shocking moment Nigerian Soldiers started slapping Inec adhoc staffs left and right in Rivers State.

Watch The Shameful Video HERE
Hmmm Na wa ooo

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hassan080196:

That isn't assault rather it's battery.

Anyways, sai baba �
Oga, it's physical assault.
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
What offence would have the ad-hoc staff committed to warrant that slap?
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Babaj02: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na Wike (fake) adhoc staff
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrsuccessful:
i am beginning to hate this nairaland with the way they push half truth to front page just to get reactions, i'm from rivers state, yeh Ikwerre... if i was the soldier i would have done more than that, i would have pounced him in the face, the soldiers really tolerated those idiots, after being caught as a fake inec staff just keep quiet and you will be given the Mic to speak they started behaving like idiots and shouting, even after several pleading from the Head of the soldier.
stop giving us bad name abeg
how are they take inec staff cause the army said so......if you can see the ploy is against wike...then that's your opinion....fake inec staffs is the commissioner there a fake inec staff too......the army said they have recording of wike trying to bribe them....but all through the tape we saw nothing.....also how come they want to hurry do a sham press conference in their hall but told your fake so call inec staffs they just wanted to get their statement is the reason they bringing them in....."am in ikwerre" am at rumuokoro a stone throw from boricamp
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by planetx: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
I passionately hate this bastards called Nigerian soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
virginboy1:
In the South South Soldiers came to intimidate people while in the north soldiers came to protect the riggers .

Rotimi Ameachi should like bring thousands of soldiers... He can never defeat PDP in Rivers state.
Thousands dae learn work millions of dollars
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by futurism: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrsuccessful:
i am beginning to hate this nairaland with the way they push half truth to front page just to get reactions, i'm from rivers state, yeh Ikwerre... if i was the soldier i would have done more than that, i would have pounced him in the face, the soldiers really tolerated those idiots, after being caught as a fake inec staff just keep quiet and you will be given the Mic to speak they started behaving like idiots and shouting, even after several pleading from the Head of the soldier.
stop giving us bad name abeg
Were u there?
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

All this nonsense won't stop soon as far as we have stup*d comedians always using it as jokes and people laugh it out. I have never like them just only pity them when ever they are fighting Bokoharam.
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by apparentlylaw(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
But if it's boko haram....dey go japa
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by wazirmichika1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
BH are coming
Again
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the shocking moment Nigerian Soldiers started slapping Inec adhoc staffs left and right in Rivers State.

Watch The Shameful Video HERE

You see why i rejoice sometimes when Boko Haram kill soldiers? Na for civilian body they get power
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by lerrytunechi(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
They Should Have Broken His Head.
Nonsense Riggers....

The riggers in the north shud be given a Medal of Honor too rite? These soldiers are shameless. Why didn’t they patrol the north Borno and Zamfara like this the catch the real riggers. Now they are slapping anybody they like and abusing civilians.

The major the used to frame Wike shud come and explain himself because woke doesn’t need to rig. Keep abusing ur power bt u will not be in power always. Just Ask Capt Mustapha abachas henchman.
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Ndubuisi1075: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Soldiers slap Wikes INEC adhoc staff.
Oga change it.
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2019
The second slap was a SMACKDOWN. LMAO
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
I for slap back walahi.... No one can slap me and go scotfree

See my signature
grin
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by thebiggestgists(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Ilekeh:

What about the fake numbers PDP wrote in the SE/SS and some parts of the North?

In as much as ibos are crying rigging, the North should wake up and protect their votes too. Tit for tat.

Shut up jorr, in North they didn't use card reader, they were just voting manually. Meanwhile in PDP stronghold they were busy reducing 1.7m votes 600k
Re: Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) by Hassan080196(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
faithfull18:

Oga, it's physical assault.

Meet a lawyer or any law student (from 300 above) to differentiate assault and battery for you then.

Shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.