Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled (660 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled by 123firelightman: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
******PROPHECY CONFIRMATION*****

On the 15th of February Nigerian prophet Macdonald E.E Sound founder of Portals Of Light Outreach Ministries gave a Prophecy about the Nigerian 2019 elections on the 15th of February 2019 on Facebook.in his words
" I saw it in my visions there was a race and I saw people cheering a particular runner all saying he has won and the suddenly someone from behind is declared winner"
Atiku was cheered by Nigerians and everyone said he was going to be declared the winner. from campaigns people saw it many prophesied Atiku would win but on the the 25th of February what the Lord showed me has come to reality.....I Pray that the will of God prevails in Nigeria."
https://m.facebook.com/prophetmacdonalde.esound/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled by NPComplete: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Another fool.
Re: Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled by 123firelightman: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
**********SPIRITUAL HABITAT********

Every creature has a habitat. the fishes live in the aquatic habitat, the animals,birds,insects etc.... live on the terrestrial plane. We ought also to know that just as these have habitats so also does the believer, the child of God have a habitat, which is the presence of God. The real you stays alive in God's presence....do you know Adam lived in the presence of God and Eden was an extension of the abode of God?...
Stay in God's presence... fellowship with him love him....in his presence you grow and come to the comprehension of the depths of God....the presence of God should be your outmost pursuit. Whatever habits or addiction you're suffering from just be an addict of the presence of God and those things will just die off....happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead / The Dignity Of Labour Vs. The Concept Of Favour / Why So Many Militant Atheists On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.