Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (824 Views)

Advice On Which Handwork To Learn / How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? / ICT or Shipping Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Timekeeper: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: closed by waleyp(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Learn Work And Invest In Your HandWork
Re: closed by robinso01(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
you could learn photography, it's interesting.
Re: closed by Timekeeper: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2019
waleyp:
Learn Work And Invest In Your HandWork

Which handwork sir??
Re: closed by Timekeeper: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
robinso01:

I don't really fancy any tin photo
Re: closed by phorget(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2019
You sound so confused dude. I don't always advice peeps without receiving my consultation fee but I'll gladly give u my advice for free.
Since you are already in your final year why can't you just chill until u are done with your studies? There is always a moment between when you write your final exams and when you'll go for NYSC, that moment could be used in learning whatever that you want to learn.
As for what to learn I'll suggest you ask yourself where your interest lies.

2 Likes

Re: closed by Timekeeper: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
phorget:
You sound so confused dude. I don't always advice peeps without receiving my consultation fee but I'll gladly give u my advice for free.
Since you are already in your final year why can't you just chill until u are done with your studies? There is always a moment between when you write your final exams and when you'll go for NYSC, that moment could be used in learning whatever that you want to learn.
As for what to learn I'll suggest you ask yourself where your interest lies.

I'm confused bro.... I love fashion design but my brother too does it.. Is it advisable??
Re: closed by itiswellandwell: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Timekeeper:

I'm confused bro.... I love fashion design but my brother too does it.. Is it advisable??

Do what you have passion for. When there is trying time, this passion keeps you going. Yes, you can do whatever your brother does. Haven't you seen a family where father, mother and their children are lawyers or doctors? Wish you all the very best.
Re: closed by JewelBukky(f): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2019
@OP, Since you're in your finals, I would sincerely advice you concentrate on your project and final exams... You wouldn't want any distraction! So when you're done, you can now invest your time and energy into what you've got passion for (tailoring.... Better put, fashion design)

Op... I sense confusion fear and some sort of distraction from your explanation... You see dear, you have to be focused and determined! You have found what you love, go for it! Forget that your brother is into fashion design as well, its not bad if you join him too! It would only be bad if you both fail to do well in it!

And as per your environment- Kano.... You don't have to be discouraged! There are very good tailors there... Not all are northerners... Search for those who can tutor in your style and way! On the other hand, learning from a northerner can be an added advantage! You could be unique in your own way! Create something different! Your own style! Internet has made things easier... You can learn and advertise, sell and loud yourself from anywhere you are!!!... It all depends on how you package your brand!

And yes, you can learn while serving.... Actually there's this empowerment program (SAED) you'll come across in camp... Varieties of skills! You choose your passion.... They'll tutor you there in camp and then you can continue when out of camp all through your service year at a token... Infact this might be the best time for you to learn your fashion design.

Midas touch!
Re: closed by Anoneism(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2019
robinso01:
Please, do you know any standard photography school in Lagos? I have passion for photography.
Re: closed by Timekeeper: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2019
JewelBukky:
@OP, Since you're in your finals, I would sincerely advice you concentrate on your project and final exams... You wouldn't want any distraction! So when you're done, you can now invest your time and energy into what you've got passion for (tailoring.... Better put, fashion design)

Op... I sense confusion fear and some sort of distraction from your explanation... You see dear, you have to be focused and determined! You have found what you love, go for it! Forget that your brother is into fashion design as well, its not bad if you join him too! It would only be bad if you both fail to do well in it!

And as per your environment- Kano.... You don't have to be discouraged! There are very good tailors there... Not all are northerners... Search for those who can tutor in your style and way! On the other hand, learning from a northerner can be an added advantage! You could be unique in your own way! Create something different! Your own style! Internet has made things easier... You can learn and advertise, sell and loud yourself from anywhere you are!!!... It all depends on how you package your brand!

And yes, you can learn while serving.... Actually there's this empowerment program (SAED) you'll come across in camp... Varieties of skills! You choose your passion.... They'll tutor you there in camp and then you can continue when out of camp all through your service year at a token... Infact this might be the best time for you to learn your fashion design.

Midas touch!

Thanks misss

2 Likes

Re: closed by waleyp(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
you said fashion designing, and you have a brother in that line as well so it will be easier for you and you can try find some other work to learn, really you cant do more with that little money you have but its good you thought along that line........... smiley
Re: closed by waleyp(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Timekeeper:

its even better its gonna be a family thing as long as he is interested in teaching you and there no form of envy between you guys, i think its good then later on you can stand on your own
Re: closed by robinso01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anoneism:

Please, do you know any standard photography school in Lagos? I have passion for photography.
no, bcoz I ain't staying in Lagos, but I can help you to ask in the photographers group, if u are really ready , u might state ur location in Lagos.
Re: closed by robinso01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Timekeeper:

I don't really fancy any tin photo
alright
Re: closed by Anoneism(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
robinso01:

no, bcoz I ain't staying in Lagos, but I can help you to ask in the photographers group, if u are really ready , u might state ur location in Lagos.
Lagos Mainland, Agege to be precise.
Re: closed by Saltoflife: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Skill is the forst principle to amassing wealth. After your skill them you can do business with the profit before moving on to the wealth generation solo method which I will tell you after you've done this first two. Thank me later.

Re: closed by robinso01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anoneism:
alright, I'll work on that for you
Re: closed by robinso01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anoneism:
contact this number 08139430962, he's a photographer that stays in Lagos
Re: closed by waleyp(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2019
you dey ask me ni? if u as u ask me now na who i go ask ? anyone wey dey available or the ones you think say you go like
Re: closed by Anoneism(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
robinso01:

contact this number 08139430962, he's a photographer that stays in Lagos
Thanks very much. God bless.
Re: closed by robinso01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Anoneism post=76247336] Thanks very much. God bless. [/quote amen and you too
Re: closed by phorget(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Timekeeper:

Sure,you too can go for it if that would be your interest.

(1) (Reply)

Any Business I Can Start With 100k / Earn Cool Cash Online! Legitimately / Import From Vietnam To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.