Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call (46980 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Charly68: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wike has overstepped his bounds ,Ameachi is yet to be through with him..his boys will be tamed at all cost and the blood sucking demons shall be made to bow .
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Babacele: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
kayusely70:
Wike became governor on the blood of the innocent and by compromising the judiciary. He should be closely watched and monitored
the cop killer is being watched and he's going.....he must go willynilly.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by YakubuA: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
lilfreezy:

Friends indeed grin grin
Oga go and search for sani Bashir Mohammed on Facebook, he has a different opinion grin

Sani Bashir Mohammed is an individual who support Atiku and PDP. His senseless message does not reflect the view of the Northerners neither does it reflect the stand of PMB.

Nigeria belongs to all of us as PMB said it will be all inclusive administration so that no one will be left out. I believe for this 9th assembly we will have senate president from SE.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Ayobami7(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Well said.

stephleena:

And Kaduna state nko? it's now an ocean of blood. when a killer and a body bag producer heads the state..

I'm sure there are more burnt corpses, than charcoals in Kaduna.. I begin to wonder if it was the same state Late Yakowa governed.
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by BiafraIsFree: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

Attention should be focused on him

He too much love blood

If anyone do pin in Rivers

The military should take care of the miscreants

The north/Fulani should get out.

What was Fulani military doing in civilian's elections?

If it were someone from Biafraland using bullion vans to moving funds for the sham elections, you fools would calling for his/her head.
Up till now no zoo Fulani terrorist calling for Tinubu day light robbery with bullion vans loaded with different currencies. Every Yoruba gutter media are keeping mute. Time will tell if Nigeria belongs to all.

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Japsylee: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will lalways be friends..

Sorry bro but we all know that afonjas are slaves to northerners. So please quit deceiving yourself. Seat back and watch how they will hunt down tinubu... Iranu
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by oyebanji44: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Japsylee:

Sorry bro but we all know that afonjas are slaves to northerners. So please quit deceiving yourself. Seat back and watch how they will hunt down tinubu... Iranu
same thing happened to buhari last week abi..mumu
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by BiafraIsFree: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will always be friends..

If not Biafra forces Fulani would had wipe out entire Yoruba race in 1966. Ingrate afonja.

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wike my man. Am learning alot from you
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by oyebanji44: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

If not Biafra forces Fulani would had wipe out entire Yoruba race in 1966. Ingrate afonja.
As they did to you right?flesh flesh and flesh.. scapegoat
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by stephleena(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
AmiciLord:
Well said.
Your d.p oo
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by galadima77(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
APC has nothing in river state, nothing

No gubernatorial candidate
No senate
No reps

Just 1 useless minister

See the kind of people that want us to join them and vote atiku back to power... hate, hate and more hate.

Obidently Atikulated indeed!!
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by BiafraIsFree: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
As they did to you right?flesh flesh and flesh empty headed

Don't worry dude, time will tell.

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Miketonia: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
dahmie2013:
Wike has turned Rivers to a blood thirsty environment. I begin to wonder if this was the same Rivers Amechi ruled 4 8yrs without all these blood shed everywhere. I am sure there is more blood in Rivers than oil.

Wike there is God o! All these blood you are sharing.
Two ikwerres deceiving others
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by twerkjack: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

And Kaduna state nko? it's now an ocean of blood. when a killer and a body bag producer heads the state..

I'm sure there are more burnt corpses, than charcoals in Kaduna.. I begin to wonder if it was the same state Late Yakowa governed.
will u shut up ur mouth?? Rivers ppl are complaining about what’s going wrong with the state u stinky ipob is opening ur mouth to talk too.... what do u know?? Wike is a devil !!!! His thugs murdered my uncle and his entire family in Omoku and the fool said “nothing will happen”” angry
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by BrokenCock: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
dahmie2013:
Wike has turned Rivers to a blood thirsty environment. I begin to wonder if this was the same Rivers Amechi ruled 4 8yrs without all these blood shed everywhere. I am sure there is more blood in Rivers than oil.

Wike there is God o! All these blood you are sharing.
be talking what u dont ecen know sef
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Miketonia: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Our security agents are speedily moving into political arena. Its a pity. Just imagine the level of political involvements. May God help us
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Miketonia: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Listen to full tape and watch the videos, watch as Wike speaks, battles to redeem his image from the scandal HERE
I dey shame for this nation.
Military and politics Ewoo!!
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Miketonia: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Don't worry dude, time will tell.
Its the turn of the yorubas to feel this govt. FFK and OBJ know this that is y they are shouting before its too Kate. I believe it's late already
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by PureNigerian: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
dukie25:
The army is supposed to be impartial, no?

Can you please tell the world how the army was partial as regard this?

They arrested people and they told Nigerians.
A Governor offer them bribe, they refused and told Nigerians.

Please, tell me what they did wrong.

The should be commended
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by openmine(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

Lol.. stop living in self denial.. the truth will be staring at ur face.
grin grin grin
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Ayajmaster01: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
lathrowinger:
So, na PDP even rig the election past
Buhari, I trust u
jail straight cool shocked shocked

Look before you leap, did you even watch the video before you conclude, is there anywhere in the video that shows someone was trying to bribe anyone? Nairaland needs to be scanning brain when people register on here sha

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Privatejetpastor: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
lilfreezy:

Friends indeed grin grin
Oga go and search for sani Bashir Mohammed on Facebook, he has a different opinion grin
His picture was used by a miscreant from your region, stfu punk!
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by lathrowinger: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ayajmaster01:

Look before you leap, did you even watch the video before you conclude, is there anywhere in the video that shows someone was trying to bribe anyone? Nairaland needs to be scanning brain when people register on here sha

Auncle chicken Brain
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Japsylee: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
same thing happened to buhari last week abi..mumu
Wanted to reply but realised you are an afonjaaaaaa
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by EduConsults2019: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

He too much love blood

The military should take care of the miscreants

[quote author=sarrki post=76208985]Wike loves blood

After saraki

He too much love blood

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by BiafraIsFree: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who cares?
Miketonia:

Its the turn of the yorubas to feel this govt. FFK and OBJ know this that is y they are shouting before its too Kate. I believe it's late already

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Lovemaester: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

I am from the Niger delta and my worry is rivers state where I have family members, I don't see the reason why u are bringing Kaduna into the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.