Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Stand-up Comedian Recently Moved To Nigeria. Seeking Help! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stand-up Comedian Recently Moved To Nigeria. Seeking Help! (436 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Funniest Stand-up Comedian Ever? / Do You Like Stand Up Comedy? / Stand-up Comedian, Ralphie May Dies At Age 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand-up Comedian Recently Moved To Nigeria. Seeking Help! by KarlD: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2019
I recently moved to Lagos and I'm looking for a place to do my stand-up act. Are there any places that host open mic nights in Lagos? Any comedy clubs? Anything that might allow me to test my material and perform?
I know they do open mic nights at Bogobiri over on Ikoyi, but that's all I've found. I already did standup at Bogobiri but I'm looking to diversify.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Stand-up Comedian Recently Moved To Nigeria. Seeking Help! by VenusEAGLE: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
KarlD:
I recently moved to Lagos and I'm looking for a place to do my stand-up act. Are there any places that host open mic nights in Lagos? Any comedy clubs? Anything that might allow me to test my material and perform?
I know they do open mic nights at Bogobiri over on Ikoyi, but that's all I've found. I already did standup at Bogobiri but I'm looking to diversify.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I hope you make it big
Re: Stand-up Comedian Recently Moved To Nigeria. Seeking Help! by jbblues24(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
After returning from World War 2 unscrathed, Bob Dole was congratulated by Oga Ade with a handshake. The rest is history. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video: Soldier Shoots Real Life Ammunition Into His Mouth To Try Out "Odeyshi" / Pizza And Police / Please Watch And Comment On This Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.