Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Free Youth Corpers... Serving Nigeria Not A Crime... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Youth Corpers... Serving Nigeria Not A Crime... (333 Views)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Youth Corpers... Serving Nigeria Not A Crime... by Promixfb: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning Sir, Please our Prayer Coordinator for Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship, Sis Christiana Adenike Adeyelu has been in the Nigerian Military Barrack in Rumuola, PortHarcourt, Rivers State since on Saturday because of the election. She was among the ad-hoc staff for the election and hoodlum kidnapped them in a bid to manipulate the result but they were rescued by the Military, only for the Military to turn around and also accuse them of conniving, when it was actually crystal clear that they were held by hoodlums. We have been trying to get them released, we have reported to INEC office and NYSC but nothing has been done... Please help a daughter and others out of this nightmare, Help us Sir, NCCF PLEADS.... From Concerned members of NCCF, Gokana Area in Rivers State.
Re: Free Youth Corpers... Serving Nigeria Not A Crime... by Promixfb: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please GOOD PEOPLE.. HELP ME.. LET'S PUSH this to front page... Corpers should suffer because they are Serving Nigeria... Please Help

(1) (Reply)

20 Businesses U Can Start With #20,000. Where To Get Them And Where To Sell / Let Me Teach You How To Earn Over 60k Weekly As An Affiliate Marketer / Should I Serve In The Compaany Or Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.