Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,896 members, 7,931,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? (50377 Views)

Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by WIDETHOUGHT: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
virginboy1:
Actually i can't read the post and my phone can't show pictures but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car... undecided tongue
OGBENI, YOUR BRAIN D TOUCH. HOW CAN YOU WRITE AND CAN'T READ
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Only God knws d noba of prick dis girl Don Bleep in her life
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by Benwallt(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Her yansh nor dey pain am
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by Rajosh(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na im turn to chop
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by troubleseller: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
virginboy1:
Actually i can't read the post and my phone can't show pictures but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car... undecided tongue

Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by ddeola: 4:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Boiz just dey pass dis "thing" ... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by tohyorsih(f): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
cuppy the free giver of puzzy. i see you jare my girl
Re: Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? by Thisboysef(m): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2019
virginboy1:

Funny niqqa���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.