Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,448 members, 7,974,836 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (64856 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Gandollaar(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
allthingsgood:
tHIS YUSUP is getting even more handsomer everyday oooo

lol grin
He's not a patriot. Nigeria is in short supply of paralympic contestants.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Emu4life(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kee yasef nah....
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by DonHummer(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
I am sure what you heard is my " baby poo" with that his intonation

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Moferere: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=76220834][/quote]

Chop knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
No be only my baby boo, na my oloribruku! Waka there!

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Gandollaar(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:

He was a Military Head Of State and a Two Time President.

kindly Post your Daddy's resume my dear.
Post your dad's own first if you have one that is.

If Nigeria system worked, how can such a slowpoke become president.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
You are the bombest. That response was very on point. You didnt abuse him but ironically baba you sent that boy home. And stupidly, he delievered your message and came back to tell you. How did I know? He quoted you. Lol. Ika.. grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Baby Terrorist? angry
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=76220834][/quote]

That guy is an atomic bomb. See as he use compliment finish the boy's generation by sending him to his dad. Guys are wicked
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Atikusbaby1: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
post your dads own first..buhari is still a millitary head...not of a state...of his family. And God pass am
AntiWailer:

He was a Military Head Of State and a Two Time President.

kindly Post your Daddy's resume my dear.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by tofolo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moferere:

Greet your daddy for me
Okay!
you bad ghan...... grin grin grin
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moferere:

Greet your daddy for me
Okay!

She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:44pm
You are the bombest. That response was very on point. You didnt abuse him but ironically baba you sent that boy home. And stupidly, he delievered your message and came back to tell you. How did I know? He quoted you. Lol. Ika.. grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Moferere: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
tofolo:
you bad ghan...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moferere:

Greet your daddy for me
Okay!

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Moferere: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:44pm

Gbayì padi mi

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by ojdonald(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jezz passing bye�
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Realhommie(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
The busy body for Naija no be here oooo.. People just like to make a mountain off nothing all the time. Na wa.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mknigeriagreat: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moferere:

Gbayì padi mi

Amin amin Jesu. Mo swallow saliva e gan. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Fuckdamod: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
To whom it may concern and that mod that deletes the post!

My life next four years

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by crunchyg: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos for the sale of Well package sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by mekuso89(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Whats my business
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Ayobami7(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
lol
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
I for fear.
Nope. I for Ice
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wailers would still deride him if he should hug her. They are fault finders.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by faithfull18(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
ariketalks:

Nope. I for Ice
Lol, that's pidgin.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari's left hand is always under Agbada. Tell me something abeg not omo igbo oooo
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, that's pidgin.
I know that. Just kidding. cheesy
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by sheriffindy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Men are heartless.
Delilah taught Samson well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.