Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties (1258 Views)

Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties by LifestyleTonite: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Safina Haroun has stated that she doesn't wear panties because they make her feel uncomfortable. According to the Kumawood actress, her endowed body is the reason why she doesn't wear panties.

“People say I have big boobs and butt but I don’t see it that way and moreover I feel very uncomfortable when I wear panties so I avoid it.

She also stated that she doesn't wear such even when going on set.

"Even when I am going on set, I don’t wear it.

Safina Haroun however stated that the only time she wears brassieres is when she's going for an important occasion.

"As for brassieres, I wear it when I am going for an important occasion but when I am home, I don’t wear it”, she disclosed

https://lailasnews.com/safina-haroun-wear-panties/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties by itspzpics(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kilokanmi oo
Re: Ghanaian Actress Reveals Why She Doesn't Wear Panties by timibare(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Omo see bobbi......damn

(1) (Reply)

Photos & Video Of Chioma Flaunting Her Boobs As She Parties With Davido / Actress Maureen Solomon Pregnant After 12 Year Break / Ex-bbn Gifty Goes Unclad On Instagram, Says It's Civilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.