Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. (782 Views)

Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja / Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello Has Set A Time Bomb For Himself / Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by realist1234: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nobody in this country country can be said to be free from tribal bias. The truth is that this present generation hate each even more than our parents who planted the seed of hatred by the kind of stories they told us in our early years. As time goes by we begin to see what they told us because the seed has already been planted. Do not get me wrong most of their impressions about the other tribe is almost always spot on. This is because of our cultural orientation toward life is different and we draw such values from the family or peers and friends of our family whom we grew up with. No matter what anybody tells you a multi-cultural society that had no say in its formation will never stand it is only matter of time. There are different breeds of stupid people across every tribe but we are able to be happy amidst such stupid ones because because majority always wins. One thing I have learnt from history whether in school or events that have happened or currently happening is that the only the thing the white man is interested in is furthering their interests whether economical or geographical or political interest in any region. Terms like democracy is just a scam because their no true democracy even the US where lobbyist determine candidates who would win given the citizens the illusion they elected their candidate while in the true sense of it you picked from the ones they selected for you. The white do not care about human rights or democracy in your region, in fact, that is the least of their worries. War is coming maybe not now or soon but the truth is that it is inevitable if we do not talk about the terms of our association which nobody is willing to talk about. As I type this i have vision 2020 and it all about leaving this country. The signs of impending chaos are there.

1 Like

Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
*ticking* you mean.
Good thing ticking bombs can still be defused.

1 Like

Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by Masama: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
No, I think it's a thinning time bomb
Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Masama:
No, I think it's a thinning time bomb
Thinning ke?
Its fattening time bomb

1 Like

Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by archangel1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
I saw it coming. I thought am only one seeing it. Let God intervene. The sin of denying people to vote their choice whether through subtlety or militarism is a cardinal sin. Innocent souls were wasted just becos we are on election........I believe strongly that a strong way of showcasing integrity is to allow people vote their choice. election is not do or die affair.
Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by Ziel20: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
We should get u arrested asap for being our chief suspect. Stop staring the hearts of people to conflicts and animosity. Positive thread would do the trick.
Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by archangel1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
We should get u arrested asap for being our chief suspect. Stop staring the hearts of people to conflicts and animosity. Positive thread would do the trick.

what are you suspecting? there is nothing as sweet as people being allow to elect their leader.
Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by aljharem(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Eku ile eyin eyinmi

I greet you all.

I will like to mention that the issue of Lagos is a serious case that every single Yoruba should pay attention to. How can a group of people migrate to your ancestral land and call you ancestral land a "no man's land" and you smile with them. Please let me ask you a question, If you do not have a heritage where do you come from ? I mean right before your nose, strangers are claiming your homes and calling it a no man's land. I mean how do you introduce yourself to your children.

Kids ::::: Daddy where are we from ?

Father ::::: Kids your ancestral home and that of your fore fathers is no man's land Lagos

Kids :::::::: Why are we from No man's land but Emeka claims he from Enugu.

Father :::::: Well Emeka is from Enugu because he's father and those people him have homes and villages they can be traced but you are a lagosian, no village nothing; you are a vagabond with no history because Lagos is a no man's land

Kids:::::::Ok at least if I go to Enugu I can be elected there or even be a king there.

Father ::::::: Well if you try it is possible

Kids go to Enugu and try to be elected after suffering and investing

Enugu People ::::::: Ndi Yoruba you can never be king or elected here. Your father Awolowo betrayed us

Kids come back home

Now if you are a yoruba man and a Lagosian Awori/Ijebu/Egba and Egun and you smile without cutting the head of the person that says your land is a no man's land, then you are an illiterate.

Forget your education. If the White Americans know their land and Australians still trace their root but yours is "No man's land" then sorry to say but you are a fool.

If you cannot protect your heritage and think being educated means being a fool then I am sorry we are not all fools.

A good example is the House of representative woman in Ajeromi-Ifelodun Rita Odichi Orji was born into the family of Late Mr. Festus Akuenyerenwata Chimara and Mrs. Celestina Chimara. She had her early education in Orlu, Imo State, before moving over to Lagos where she made her home until her election to the hallowed chambers.

Rita Orji campaigns in Igbo language and does empowerment in Imo state thereby taking money meant for Lagos empowerment to Imo state.

This is to tell eyin omo oduduwa to wake up and smell the coffee. This is not tribalism; this is us protecting our heritage.

No ethnic group will allow what we allow in Lagos state. Urhobo, Hausas etc don't gloat on us but Igbos do and we should not allow it !!!

Enough is enough

From Lagos Island

True born Awori indigene.

1 Like

Re: This Country Is A Thicking Time Bomb. by archangel1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
aljharem:
Eku ile eyin eyinmi

I greet you all.

I will like to mention that the issue of Lagos is a serious case that every single Yoruba should pay attention to. How can a group of people migrate to your ancestral land and call you ancestral land a "no man's land" and you smile with them. Please let me ask you a question, If you do not have a heritage where do you come from ? I mean right before your nose, strangers are claiming your homes and calling it a no man's land. I mean how do you introduce yourself to your children.

Kids ::::: Daddy where are we from ?

Father ::::: Kids your ancestral home and that of your fore fathers is no man's land Lagos

Kids :::::::: Why are we from No man's land but Emeka claims he from Enugu.

Father :::::: Well Emeka is from Enugu because he's father and those people him have homes and villages they can be traced but you are a lagosian, no village nothing; you are a vagabond with no history because Lagos is a no man's land

Kids:::::::Ok at least if I go to Enugu I can be elected there or even be a king there.

Father ::::::: Well if you try it is possible

Kids go to Enugu and try to be elected after suffering and investing

Enugu People ::::::: Ndi Yoruba you can never be king or elected here. Your father Awolowo betrayed us

Kids come back home

Now if you are a yoruba man and a Lagosian Awori/Ijebu/Egba and Egun and you smile without cutting the head of the person that says your land is a no man's land, then you are an illiterate.

Forget your education. If the White Americans know their land and Australians still trace their root but yours is "No man's land" then sorry to say but you are a fool.

If you cannot protect your heritage and think being educated means being a fool then I am sorry we are not all fools.

A good example is the House of representative woman in Ajeromi-Ifelodun Rita Odichi Orji was born into the family of Late Mr. Festus Akuenyerenwata Chimara and Mrs. Celestina Chimara. She had her early education in Orlu, Imo State, before moving over to Lagos where she made her home until her election to the hallowed chambers.

Rita Orji campaigns in Igbo language and does empowerment in Imo state thereby taking money meant for Lagos empowerment to Imo state.

This is to tell eyin omo oduduwa to wake up and smell the coffee. This is not tribalism; this is us protecting our heritage.

No ethnic group will allow what we allow in Lagos state. Urhobo, Hausas etc don't gloat on us but Igbos do and we should not allow it !!!

Enough is enough

From Lagos Island

True born Awori indigene.
......and The controller general of Lagos, tinubu's ancestral home is where? the true answer will either justify your argument or mar it.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke's Daughter, Fola Welcomes Son for second baby daddy / SEE How Nigerian Billionaires Help The WARRI Girl Go To School & Change Her Life / ‘lawmaker’s Daughter Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.