Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,522 members, 7,978,717 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Did Exam Result Still Shakes You Even In Your Finals? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Exam Result Still Shakes You Even In Your Finals? (265 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / NOUN 2018 Exam Result Is Out. See How To Check Result / JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Exam Result Still Shakes You Even In Your Finals? by Dogshow(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hi nairalanders,

There had always been a misconception about the freshers' in tertiary institution, seeing their senior ones in the department or faculty as "Bossses" anytime thhe word "examinations" is being uttered.

Over time, the younger ones see 'em as superheroes or one that doesn't get intimated so easily. But I think the difference reflect in the custom the senior colleagues handle the situation. Its quite unique and matured since they've been ested over time making them an expertise in the area of " trials and error"

Looking at it from this angle, I'm a 400 level student in a federal university in Nigeria but not in my final laps and I just checked the outcome of my test result. Lo and behold it was bad.
Eversince then, I've not been myself and I kept imagining if also finalists in the house also experiences such??

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Womens Day / What's The Difference Between M.tech And M. Bsc In Various Discipline / Qualitative Test For Both Ammonium Salts And Antimony Salts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.