Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable (7467 Views)

Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / How Can The NSE Help In Hegding The Effect Of Election On The Capital Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by baliyubla: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2019
Pointguardusa:
You are more miserable than a dead zebra being eaten by vultures.

You just destroyed that fellow. Guy right now. Insensitive lots.

2 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
The painful aspect are the foreigners congratulating him.

These foreign countries don't want Nigeria to develop.

They still believe the anti corruption scam.

2 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by lastempero: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2019
OK OK OK ok, body odour again.

3 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by Monjerk: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku should congratulate Buhari for the stolen mandate before APC used the next four years to blame Atiku that his refusal to congratulate Buhari is the reason the government couldn't perform in the second term.

It will take longer time for stock market to start picking up, reason : investors still don't have much confident in Buhari government.

4 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by lastempero: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
The problem I have with zombie supporters is that they have no investment or stake in this country and still they want to bring everybody down.

4 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by banio: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku and his friends want to crumble the economy, so that last last the supreme court will have no option than to pronounce him the president.

That's what zombies are thinking right now.

3 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
seyigiggle:
ok oo.
hope investor;s confidence would be restored soon?

who wants to invest in uncertainty and unfavorable condition?

According to Zomb.ies, the investors are PDP corrupt agent
If the U.S. congratulates Buhari that will help our Stock Exchange turned "positive", but till then, the foreign investors will keep pulling out their money because they fear political uncertainties.

The PDP presidential candidate has earlier called on the investors not to pull out on Tuesday as he attend the World Press Conference.

I am also an investor, though on a smaller scale, I have invested about 1.7m and I have lost close to 1m, where am I pulling 0.7m to?

In my own case, I can't pull-out but wait till things get better.

3 Likes

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by fergie001: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Akpan107:
If the U.S. congratulates Buhari that will help our Stock Exchange turned "positive", but till then, the foreign investors will keep pulling out their money because they fear political uncertainties.

The PDP presidential candidate has earlier called on the investors not to pull out on Tuesday as he attend the World Press Conference.

I am also an investor, though on a smaller scale, I have invested about 1.7m and I have lost close to 1m, where am I pulling 0.7m to?

They have congratulated him...
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by Akpan107(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
fergie001:

They have congratulated him...
O.k, though, I have not seen it anywhere.
Seen that of Russia and U.K...
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by fergie001: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Akpan107:
O.k, though, I have not seen it anywhere.
Seen that of Russia and U.K...

Yap,this morning.....

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/us-congratulates-president-buhari-on-re-election/
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by tradepunter: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
The buhari regime is back meaning uncertainty befalls us in the next four years ahead.

You don't have to be tied down by the uncertainty that befall you... LEARN TO TRADE STOCKS AND CURRENCIES and COMMODITIES.

This is FACE TO FACE tutorial class, no EXCUSE... You will be glad you took these SIMPLE STEPS TO START GENERATING INCOME

If you are in Abuja and Edo state reach us via whatsapp on 08054775938 for more information and registration
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by seyigiggle: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
do you mind if i offer you this advice?

invest your money where there is guarantee to recoup your capital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have invested in Nigerian stocks between 2006 and 2011 and sincerely i lost more than 80% of my investment within those years on different stocks except Access Bank. I lost more than 2m back then, and the funny thing was after waiting for more than 2years though there were slight improvements, i still ended in loss.
Next time grow your saving with fixed deposits (look out for banks that pays high return, i used skye bank. I'm not advertising for them) or simply put your investment in treasury bills.

you see those big guy are the ones who have almost nothing to loose, and are the first to pull out at slightest market fluctuations.
Many of them get salary packages, loan packages because they make decisions on the day to day running of the business.
i wish i can go on more, but i believe a word is enough for the wise.

INVESTMENT IN THE NIGERIAN STOCK MARKET IS A BAD BUSINESS FOR SMALL INVESTORS LIKE YOU. I.E IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONTROLLING SHARES IN ANY STOCK, FORGET IT!!!

NIGERIAN STOCK DOES NOT OPERATE LIKE US DUE TO LOTS OF FRAUDS.

Akpan107:

1 Like

Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by stieyven(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
baliyubla:
And the Chimpanzeeee Oshio-ole was shouting “they should go” yesterday, well, them don the go one by one.

No be next level? We die here. 200 freaking billion naira in one week. grin grin
Remember he was created in God's image. Why describe him as a chimp on account of political differences?
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by legalwealth(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by Cedric007: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
TheEminentLaity:
Yes, Yes! The thieves are running away with their loot. Soon there would be no more thieves in Nigeria, only honest nigerians. grin grin

Sai Baba!
Next Level

this shows how small your thinking is.
Re: Election Outcome: NSE Capitalisation Depletes Further By N196bn - The Cable by immaculate1234(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
The last time he was blaming the past government for his inadequacies make we see who pmb go blame this time. God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote To Step Down As Chairman Of Dangote Cement To List On LSE / 10 Profitable Agricultural Business That You Can Start With Less Capital / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.