Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals (1735 Views)

Seems Zlatan Is Almost Broke Oo! – See How Much He Has Left In His Account (phot / BITTER TRUTH!! If You Think The Song Zlatan Is Making Cos Of Tacha Is Good / 30BG is the biggest record label in Africa, Davido boasts. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by itspzpics(m): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Popular musician Davido reveals that the viral dance Zanku legwork Originator zlatan is the hottest rapper right now in the whole of Africa.

He reveals this an an interview recently when he was asked who is his best and hottest rapper in Africa.

What do you guys think ? Do you agree with Davido ?

Watch the interview Video HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by itspzpics(m): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2019
wink wink well he is the hottest
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by miracle956: 5:52am On Mar 01, 2019
no b only Africa
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by Saintsami(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Everybody has his or her best. davido says it own not mine
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
That zanku guy? Dawan na rapper??

Some bloggers will be like: DAVIDO SHADES OTHER RAPPERS, AS HE CROWNS ZLATAN THE BEST AND HOTTEST RAPPER IN AFRICA''.

Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by Dammyofficial(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
The way we abuse the word RAPPER in this country sef

people like Slimcase, Idowest, Lilkesh, Olamide also claim to be rapper. smh

Anyway, I'm a Zlantan fan
Apa oji maimai Lopako.
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by FlirtyGist: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by OKorowanta: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
The truth be told,dat dude is not a top rapper.
I'm happy for him though.
God ways are not man ways.
He should enjoy himself,the focus light is beaming on him right now.
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by josephr7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
na Sarkodie and Nasty C be the best rapper in the whole of africa.xo i dnt knw wetin OBO dey talk.
Re: Zlatan Is The Hottest Rapper Right Now In The Whole Of Africa - Davido Reveals by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
[b][/b]
josephr7:
na Sarkodie and Nasty C be the best rapper in the whole of africa.xo i dnt knw wetin OBO dey talk.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocked After A Girl He Brought Home Cooked Rice For Him Using A Kettle / Actress Mercy Aigbe Poses Like A Model As She Listen to True By Mayorkun / Harvard Endorses Chika Ike's Book (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.