Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (34340 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Smony: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
mbaka is jst a disgrace to catholic church. God is nt d author of confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Olatunji1929: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Mbaka no be real pastor him just dey predict like a gambler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by faithfull18(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2019
That's the way he will keep disgracing them.
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by garetz: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Mbaka is a fake prophet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2019
I don call these ones prophecies I call it prediction
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by garetz: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2019
simplyhonest:
people are just trying to demystify Mbaka... but the fact is Nigerians have decided already.... wait till the next election cycle pls
He will demystify himself next Saturday when Uzodimma fails to win Imo governorship as he prophesied. Mbaka is a fake prophet, it's only gullible people that fall for his fraud
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by ignis: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2019
flourishing247:
He is a confused priest. His bishop should post him to a village.
That has been done long ago
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:
We prayed and it was reversed.

They always have that card
Those people hen...
Funny how people still fall for this tricks..
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by tolani4real: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
The same Mbaka that is jubilating that his prophecy came through ( because Buhari won the election) has forgotten he also said: “ God said Buhari shouldn’t run “. So the same God that told you Buhari shouldn’t contest also told you Buhari would win? Confusion! #nigeria

I.G @alexreports
TW @alexreportz
He is a fraudster
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:
Hmm!
so pathetic.
those pastor's who predict the election, i can't say they are wrong. Only GOD know what happen!
What really happened was that their deception was and is still working on some people. cheesy
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Why the confusion
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Angel212: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Hoodbilonia: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2019
We have not heard from suleman
Aka apostle nacheous
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2019
This one, no doubt, is a disgrace to his calling.

A priest's primary duty, according to the Church is to offer Mass.

That adoration ministry nonsense is just a means to ape Pentecostal form of Christianity and the main goal is kudi, owo, ego, money! Finish.

No matter how much people sing and dance at that adoration ministry ground, it is devoid of God's presence because it's all about money.

They use the name the Christ to swindle people.
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Truefaith: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Father Mbaka, like all other spiritual merchants in Pentecostal and Charismatic 'churches', is an enemy of Christ.

Anyone who fears God would steer clear of them.

God has not spoken to any of them.

They are all sorcerers and wizards masquerading as 'men of God'

We call them WOLVES IN CHICKEN PEN

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/27/heresies-of-pentecostalism/
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by crunchyg: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Timfreds(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2019
May God have mercy on His Church and servants!
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
MBAKA IS A PROPHET OF BAAL, SUFFERING FROM SPIRITUAL AMNESIA.
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by gcof(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2019
nzeobi:
He was just angry that Peter Obi could turn him down and publicly refuse to give him money no man is GOd and no man should play GOd.

he also said terrible things against chimaroke nnamani but today he is alife, healthy and a senator elect.
not just a senator elect but one loved by his people
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Platony(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Do not vouch for these selfish people/politicians. Ok, let's drop BUHARI's matter first, check d other news that AKPABIO denies
rumour on defection to APC,...but las las, he defected.

Anyways, Nigeria is in deep s**t,.....I still don't know if der was an election or not. Everywhere seems calm, no celebrations.

One thing I know for sure is, d ways of God is different from that of man,...it is extremely obvious dat BUHARI'S return was not decided by d masses.

He's been imposed on us, most of d prophecies aren't fake per se but, who am I to question d almighty.

I believe God will see us through & NIGERIA shall be Great Again.

1 Like

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by bigdoo: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Anybody who listens, and/or attends Mbaka’s church is a complete slowpoke. He is a commercial operator operating under the cover of being a priest. Note that I did not refer to him as a Father. From waxing and recording his songs to flirting with politicians and demanding that they invest in his church, Mbaka has lost it and he is heading to nowhere but oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by BiafraIsFree: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked

Please Mbaka should repent.

Every supporters of the zoo/enemies of IPOB must return in shame.

Mad lunatics.

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by iramure(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
If I have my way, I would ban religion. It's one of the main problems bedeviling us in Africa
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by wowcatty: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2019
How come none of these fake father/pastors could predict anything for 18th of March?
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by educhigo: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2019
mbaka be like make una wait i'm counting the money i make from apc government now,i will reply nigerians later undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Gibets: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Call or WhatsApp me for today's winning. See prove below

Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by TheAlchemist: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2019
But who actually did the running, was it Buhari or Osinbajo... who answered all the critical questions at the interview, who talked more at the various campaign, who worked hardest during the Campaign, was it Buhari or Osinbajo... so father mbaka might be correct to some extent.
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Primesky(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2019
The almighty God is not a double speaker. In all of this election issues, I see God disgracing fake prophets.

It's not over until God says so. The true prophets will be authenticated. With God involved, even a matter in the grave is not over yet.
Re: Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2019
People that should be trying to deliver people from sin and satan are busy doing guess work and be calling it Prophesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.