Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,055 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP (19586 Views)

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by Smily202(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:

guy, i think you are out of your sense also, if not you won't have quote my comment.
just saying my own and u dey there talking rubbish.

I think u lack sense.
Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by drtee247(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:

Kai , where are you typing from, see my house for badiko, close to Kaduna state government house......please be adequately inform before attesting to any opinion, hadiza is a Muslim woman from southern Kaduna,

U mean say me and u dey d same area? �
Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by TEYA: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
LOVEGINO:
If it's true, that will be good news o. Hellrufai must go.
Both of them are as worthless as the "P" in Pneumonia.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by TEYA: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:
This people are bent to remove el rufai, because he chose a Muslim Muslim ticket, the election will be very tight, el rufai made the greatest political mistake, he cannot override Kaduna south people because they have appreciable population in Kaduna.
Really? grin Southern Kaduna is the smallest of the three zones in Kaduna Quote me anywhere
Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by Seetto: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
TEYA:

Really? grin Southern Kaduna is the smallest of the three zones in Kaduna Quote me anywhere

You are right , but don't forget there are some Muslim population who will not be voting elrufai....

You should not get me wrong , my vote is going for elrufai , that one na sure banker, but seriously I am afraid for him because, he might Loo's e that sit
Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by APCsupporter: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Are they doing this for the good of it or for their own selfish interest? I believe that's your question, but be rest assured that it is a good decision from both candidates.

The body bag ambassador, mallam Nasir El-rufai deserve to be thrown out like a useless prostitute, he is the main supervisor of killings in the once peaceful KD city.

I do hope that the citizens of that state will learn from their brilliant counterparts from Oyo, Ondo and Plateau.

I am no longer a fan of El'rufa'i but mark my words, he will surely win
Re: Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Are they doing this for the good of it or for their own selfish interest? I believe that's your question, but be rest assured that it is a good decision from both candidates.

The body bag ambassador, mallam Nasir El-rufai deserve to be thrown out like a useless prostitute, he is the main supervisor of killings in the once peaceful KD city.

I do hope that the citizens of that state will learn from their brilliant counterparts from Oyo, Ondo and Plateau.
It is not a good decision.
This is the best decision and it will increase the chances of defeating "hell" Rufai, though he still has the upper hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo,Azikiwe And Aminu Kano Boycotted 1979 Presidential Debate / FG Will Pay ‘failed Investors’ N736bn To Repossess Discos / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.