Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,157 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

University Of Ibadan Promotes 23 Academic Staff To Professors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Promotes 23 Academic Staff To Professors (389 Views)

Nigerian Law School Releases Application For October 2022/23 Academic Sessioon. / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Promotes 23 Academic Staff To Professors by zaicon1(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2019
The Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, UI, Professor Abel Idowu Olayinka, on Thursday announced that 23 academic staff has been promoted to a substantive professorial cadre.

The newly promoted professors described as the institution’s pride are: Emmanuel Remi Aiyede of the Department of Political Science, A.E. Awoyemi, Guidance and Counselling, Helen Adekunbi Labeodan, Religious Studies, O. E. Awe, Physics, R.A. Alabi, Archaeology and Anthropology, O. E. Olubusoye, Statistics, I. A. Oladosu, Chemistry, N. A. Shenge, Psychology, O. A. Fakolade, Special Education, K. L. Kazeem, Adult Education, S. A. Babarinde, Teacher Education and M. A. Odeniyi, Pharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy.

Others are: S. O. Jimoh, Social and Environmental Forestry, A. O. Omole, Forest Resources Management, N. O. Obi-Egbedi, Chemistry, I. O. Shittu, Statistics, Matthew Nton, Geology, Chioma C. Asuzu, Guidance and Counselling, A.O. Ayeni, Educational Management, F. S. Ezeokoli, Teacher Education, A. A. Sarumi, Adult Education, A. O. Adeleye, and Olukemi K. Amodu, Institute of Child Health.

Also promoted to the cadre of Reader are 13 staff including: The Rev’d Dr O. O. Obijole, Religious Studies, I. O. Popoola, Physics, Ibrahim A. Oyediran, Geology, O. F. W. Onifade, Computer Science, A. A. Aina, Commercial and Industrial Law, G. I. Ogbole, Radiology, A.O. Lawanson, Economics, O. O. Folaranmi, Social Work, D. A. Oluwole, Guidance and Counselling, Sola Olorunyomi, Institute of African Studies, D. M. Ajayi, Restorative Dentistry, S. A. Onasanwo, Physiology and Dr. S. A. Ademola, Surgery.

The elated Vice Chancellor said, “We congratulate all the colleagues whose promotions have just been announced. We are exceedingly proud of you and wish you every success in your career”

http:///e447de0_ng

Re: University Of Ibadan Promotes 23 Academic Staff To Professors by Zee2421: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Please read below

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Cries As Fire Burnt Their Credentials From An Electric Fault Engulfs. / SCHOOL| The Biggest SCAM In My Country / Admission News And Post Jamb Forms For Universities 16/04/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.