Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos (35864 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Chuksyno(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Celebration of poverty and death
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:
angry

Waste of atmospheric oxygen

They should have died

Mother earth will be glad if they did

You're not any better than they are.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by sweerychick(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lucky the were alive
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by ohikoms(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Poor way of celebrating victory. Thank God say una no die
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
B1ak3:

Small sense you no just get. So because your candidate didn't win then anyone that is celebrating the winner deserves to die

Forget da lost soul. Him knw sey him need to order for a used brain from jumia self.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by kernniejay(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
You are expected to experience evil when you celebrate evil.

This is just the beginning of next level.

Boko and Fullani are still preparing.

So your atiku is not from the "evil north" abi?
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by nelcliff(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
They are the most smartest guys to take the big share of the NEXT LEVEL revolution by the newly elected President Buhari Govt.

Congrats in hell fire..

Don't quote me because I am angry with the level of ignorance we have in this Country.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Are they still celebrating?
What the f**k is wrong with these people?
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by bashr11: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
THANK GOD FOR THEIR LIVES

CHECK MY PAGE FOR ALL KIND OF KAFTAN
IG:@KRYSTALKAFTAN
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by simplyOJ(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Look at these senseless boys. It this how to celebrate.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Chukwurah003: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Only for you. The rest of us will only experience good.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

You've been starving since February 10, you suppose to be dead by now. 419 bastard.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by ValentineMary(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Ay77 post=76244333][/quote]
Yes they do.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Timblaze(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
don't loose your mind because your candidate lost the election... let's hope for the best
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by ValentineMary(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
B1ak3:

Small sense you no just get. So because your candidate didn't win then anyone that is celebrating the winner deserves to die

Yes
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Cameroonglass(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sai baba
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by privaldo: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
Only miscreants, illiterates, almajiris and insane people voted Buhari. No sane person voted for Buhari. These bunch of people do not pay house rent because they are mostly found walking around streets, they don't pay school fees for their wards because their kids are in almajiri school where they are being brainwashed into terrorism. Its very unfortunate that this is your fellow country men. cheesy

PhD holder sighted, because you feel you have all the sense in the world people should vote a notorious and well known looter just like you. Well some people have integrity not like you, a thousand Buhari is better than one Atiku.
#NEXT LEVEL
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by somehow: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

All of them will outlive you.

Meaning if one of them is to die tomorrow, he'll still outlive you.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by privaldo: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
senatepresido:
the news would have been better as "APC supporters died while celebrating Buhari's rigged election victory".

so because of 1k they paid you hungry fools to celebrate an undeserved victory, you want to end your life...

poverty die die die
tongue Oga if you are not satisfied with the result why don't you take sniper and save yourself the stress of posting nonsense or better still STF.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by somalianprince: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari is a bigger looter without integrity if not tell us about criminals like Babachir, Amaechi, Brutai, Lawal and so many others who been indicted but this corrupt administration of the illiterate gworo chewing Buhari has refused to prosecute them. What about Ganduje? Do you know that Buhari didn't believe that Abacha stole a dime but millions of dollars and pounds are being returned to Nigeria daily. Even Buhari does not believe in the video. Atiku is by far better that the stark illiterate gworo chewing Buhari. cheesy

privaldo:

PhD holder sighted, because you feel you have all the sense in the world people should vote a notorious and well known looter just like you. Well some people have integrity not like you, a thousand Buhari is better than one Atiku.
#NEXT LEVEL
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by privaldo: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:
angry

Waste of atmospheric oxygen

They should have died

Mother earth will be glad if they did

Look at this flat head, what is he even saying why don't you save the stress and get a sniper for #200 to end it all, if you can't afford it send your account number and I will send it to you, to save the world of a mistake like you cheesy.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Daviddson(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Senseless comment! Some people just type anything they like because they know they have their cotravellers who are going to like their foolish posts.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by privaldo: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari is a bigger looter without integrity if not tell us about criminals like Babachir, Amaechi, Brutai, Lawal and so many others who been indicted but this corrupt administration of the illiterate gworo chewing Buhari has refused to prosecute them. What about Ganduje? Do you know that Buhari didn't believe that Abacha stole a dime but millions of dollars and pounds are being returned to Nigeria daily. Even Buhari does not believe in the video. Atiku is by far better that the stark illiterate gworo chewing Buhari. cheesy

Atiku is a mistake to both Nigeria, his family and Africa, do you know atiku is a criminal in the us? do you know he built his university with a fraudulent deal? or the fact that one of America's most prestigious university used his money laundering issue as a case study. What more disgrace is more than that. Here is the link to the article on Stanford's website; https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/8619407
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by somalianprince: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari is a well known criminal. Please go and read up about $2.8 billion stolen by Buhari in 1970s when he was minister of petroleum before he removed Shagari with coup. Atiku used his own money to benefit the society, he built schools, universities, scholarships , opened up millions of jobs, etc. But Buhari used his looted funds to sponsor terrorism, herdsmen terrorists etc.

Buhari is useless to the society. Any sane person will choose Atiku over the illiterate gworo chewing Buhari any day, anytime. No sane person voted for Buhari, if you doubt me go and ask Oyo and Ondo state people why Atiku won in their states. If not for APC rigging machine Atiku also won in Lagos, and that was why Osibanjo lost his constituency in Lekki area of Lagos because you cannot find almajiris and mad people there.

privaldo:

Atiku is a mistake to both Nigeria, his family and Africa, do you know atiku is a criminal in the us? do you know he built his university with a fraudulent deal? or the fact that one of America's most prestigious university used his money laundering issue as a case study. What more disgrace is more than that. Here is the link to the article on Stanford's website; https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/8619407

https://nationaldailyng.com/fresh-controversies-over-alleged-2-8bn-missing-nnpc-fund-in-1978/

Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by adekalumichael: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Death doesn't kill. Too over excitement does.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by SillyMods: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Your frustration will soon progress to depression. Keep gathering useless “likes” on NL and be thinking you’re making sense.
Re: APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos by Olugbenga1234: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
Only miscreants, illiterates, almajiris and insane people voted Buhari. No sane person voted for Buhari. These bunch of people do not pay house rent because they are mostly found walking around streets, they don't pay school fees for their wards because their kids are in almajiri school where they are being brainwashed into terrorism. Its very unfortunate that this is your fellow country men. cheesy

Naa I think its the other way around. U dumb f*ck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.