Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery (776 Views)

Fibriod Cure With Natural Treatment / I Have Just Been Told That I Have Fibriod. Is Freaking Me Out! / Fibriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery by williamora: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2010
Dear friend,
         you dont need to be sad with this your problem FIBROID,there is solution for you.if you can follow this my simple steps,have it in mind that, this is the final solution to your problem.Do this before it will be late:SEND FIBROID TO  08051074440 AND HAVE THE FREE STEPS.NOTE: 10 SERIOUS NIGERIAN NEEDED.
Re: Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery by williamora: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2010
Dear friend,
you dont need to be sad with this your problem FIBROID,there is solution for you.if you can follow this my simple steps,have it in mind that, this is the final solution to your problem.Do this before it will be late:SEND FIBROID TO 08051074440 AND HAVE THE FREE STEPS.NOTE: 10 SERIOUS NIGERIAN NEEDED.
Re: Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery by bamboke(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2010
What are the prcedures? Would you use drugs or herbs?
Re: Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery by skulachi(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2010
there seeem to be so many solutions nowadays that people are not willing to share. hmm i wonder why

if you need to work shrink your fibroid and starve it out there are proceedures you can take.

1. you need supplements( from foreverliving products. Berry Nectar, Propolis tab, actic sea omega3, )
2.You need to change your lifesyle eating habit(, no red meat, reduce cholesterol food, fats and oil)
3.Deny your self the craving for food that fibroid brings

there is a planned proceedure and followed quide. but this is atleast the basics if you want to do it on your own if you require further information then email me at louis [at] louisdemption dot com

if you are not willing to spend money to take your health first please dont bother emailing me because i get so sick and tired of people who want help but cannot spend thier money on thier health but yet want solution or when it gets bad runs for surgery which end up to be 5times more expensive and has no assurances coupled with the fact that for every surgery done. there is a reduction in life span of that individual. most doctors wont tell you but find a trusted surgeon and ask and byou will be so shocked

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Help Me. / Do You Need Original Honey Supply With Good Quality In Large Quantity? / Alcohol Damages Women's Brains Faster Than Men's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.