Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,168 members, 7,943,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Enemies Of The Ordinary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enemies Of The Ordinary (812 Views)

Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary / Enemies Of The Ordinary, Hola! / ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of The Ordinary by arin1: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2007
dear nairalanders
please i would like to find out if the bye -elections would affect the test
if you have heard anything pls notify us o
cos i need to know before i travel down to lagos
thanks a- bunch
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary by ojuloge1: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
was also invited for the test.thogh i reside in lagos.heard the election is now holding on saturday.in the mail they sent to our box, they asked us to call one febechi.so check ur box to confirm his phone number and call him. i would also do same.
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary by sirwebs(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2007
will the test still hold and pls what is the test venue?
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary by sandraoh: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2007
i dont think thats true. i spoke to someone that works there and he said it is an aptitude test. worry about passing that first then u can start brushing ur skills for the interview proper.
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary by ifsez: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2007
Hey guys,i got a text from DDB yesterday saying the interview has been postponed till 5th May.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Consider My Plight, Please! / About A Jobfair / Time Of Each Item

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.