Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,847 members, 7,906,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before (1132 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2007
You met someone for the first time and spent the night with her for the first time and made love to her for the first time and then you left and later you had a bitter break up.
But you did not stop loving her and you remained faithful to her and have never even kissed any other babe since July 7, 2006, to date and ignored all the other beautiful and pretty babes and ladies willing to be your lover.

You are so proud of her that you boldly told members of one of the most popular American forums that she is more beautiful and sexier than their Scarlett Johansson.

You keep thinking of her daily and long to be with her again.
Now, I know this is pure and true love, heart and soul.

[size=14pt]O Queenly Maiden! [/size] « on: February 16, 2007, 10:40:25 AM »

How graceful are your feet in sandals,
O queenly maiden!
Your rounded thighs are like jewels,
the work of a master hand.
(Ch. 7:1)
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by Dvampire(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2007
sometimes i get this feeling that you have been love-struck
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by lildainty(f): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. , !
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by topup: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2009
This story's too specific to have been made up.

Did this happen to you Orikinla??
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by C2H5OH(f): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2009
You enjoyed the thrill, maybe she was a good lay and you want to get your rox on with her again. Love? My foot.

You better snap out of it!
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by Czarskit(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ Love? No wae! ~
Re: Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before by dae(f): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
CAN THIS BE LOVE? OR JUJU LOVE? grin

(1) (Reply)

Could That Be Love? / A Challenge To The Guys! / The Boy Must Provide A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.