Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,590 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? (283 Views)

Which Secondary School Subject Gave You Problems Back Then In School? / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? by samuo13(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
What topic in what subject gave you the most problem when you were in secondary school? Mine was wave motion in physics. It was really difficult to me until i put my mind to learn it in ss3. What about you? Drop your comments.
Follow @thenaijastudent on Instagram. It's the fastest growing students community on the instagram platform. Follow @thenaijastudent for content relatable to students as well as very viral and funny content and videos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bud5pc6FTQU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nul4sg0q0jnd

Re: What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? by orunto27: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obviousity.

1 Like

Re: What Subject Gave You The Most Problem In Secondary School? by samuo13(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=orunto27 post=76251903]Obviousity.[/ohh]

(1) (Reply)

University Of Strathclyde Faculty Of Science Elite Scholarship For Africans 2019 / Help A Nairalander / Why College Degrees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.