Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos (4420 Views)

Labour Party Candidate Hilda Dokubo Vows To Rescue Her Constituency / Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played / Crisis Rocks Imo Community As Military Revenge Killing Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:

Nobody was killed by anyone in Lagos

This guys wants to incite violence

They gain from it
but you have time to reply bonehead. Even asari himself can't walk in public not even talk on attacking Yoruba. Coward.empty barrel.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by LazyGold(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
You want War then don't expect us to sit back when it started, Nigeria is already a fail state we can all Take the fustration out on Each other, Something must kill a Man.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by okwabayi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Did he set the twenty one days deadline?
If not then he never start.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

I am sure you created this moniker for purposes like this

If you are sure of yours use your regular moniker

I will take on your ignorance one after the other.

1)Shouldn't you have denied all my claims if any is false rather than ignominiously trying to divert attention from the core issues with baseless and meaningless assertion?

2) I did not open this account with the Monika for any sentimental purposes, rather I did to tell the true character of some nairaland mods and management.

3) Other of my accounts are facing too much harassments with banns which vindicated my claim moniker and my claim in number 2
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2019
mightyhazel:
smh.. and i thought this bum had a brain o,..

He is a nonentity. Ignore him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital / Funny Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Standing Next To An Oil Well / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.