Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) (36616 Views)

Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by privaldo: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Millz404:
They better peace up......Atiku failed us. Ordinary collect power from primary six graduate was hard for him. After all my articulated shout. I'm disappointed in him undecided

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com

I think PMB is far more intelligent than you and atiku abubakar, because if you are intelligent you won't come here calling him a primary six certificate holder, whereas he holds a masters degree which atiku can't obtain because of lack of sense, just like you. So next time before you post try and ask yourself if you have sense at all.
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by galadima77(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Capensis:
Abdulsalam has secured a permanent LifeTime Office for Chop Chop.

Smart motherfuccker.

lolz and the guy like dough pieces...as in eh!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by wideawaken01: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
globemoney:

There’s no fire anywhere, Atiku lost fair and square

How much are you been paid to defend PDP or APC? Just want to know how much they paid for surgery that took your brains off your bald head. Is it only the broom ritual that worked on you like this? Honestly, your own pass Oshobaba...

Omo iya, wake up...
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by wideawaken01: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
privaldo:

I think PMB is far more intelligent than you and atiku abubakar, because if you are intelligent you won't come here calling him a primary six certificate holder, whereas he holds a masters degree which atiku can't obtain because of lack of sense, just like you. So next time before you post try and ask yourself if you have sense at all.

Broom ritual and brain dead are your case. Otherwise you won't find comfort in the hands of same politicians who decided to change name or have branch and call it APC...

Bro it is you that should ask your self this question. If at all small sense still hangs around your head.
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
galadima77:

lolz and the guy like dough pieces...as in eh!!!

He is the smartest motherffucker among them, guy got Oil Blocs for stepping down silently and now shows up every year under National peace Committee. So, he maintains rapport with every President on a solid note. A peace maker, so who ever has problems with opponents has his ears to cry on. Among the masses, he is they guy you have to tip as a sure GateWay to Aso Rock. Money dey that business.

Smart motherfuccker.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by privaldo: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=wideawaken01 post=76263004]

Broom ritual and brain dead are your case. Otherwise you won't find comfort in the hands of same politicians who decided to change name or have branch and call it APC...

Bro it is you that should ask your self this question. If at all small sense still hangs around your head.

I see you have all the sense in this world, well I am not as gullible as you are, so I don't believe in rituals maybe it is your ancient belief that has eaten your brain. As for whatever you were saying I still maintain it that both you and atiku combined are not half as intelligent as PMB, so stick into your brain, oh I forgot you have none so stick it in your empty brain. Sicko
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by Oricha79(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
So atiku want make Dem return some changes give am abi? I know Sai baba no go gree.
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by Oponel1962: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2019
This man is not talking about the interest of this country but how to help co Looters.

Personal interest overriding everything else.

Thank God NNPC IS NOT FOR SALE.
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by objobj: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Samunique:
And u think u are wiser and know more than those aged men clamouring for peace btw the two parties

Anyway that's why they call u guys Zombies !!!

Go sitdown. Nothing dey happen.
Na naija we dey
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by Lanre0: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Nigerians highly recognise & respect Bishop Onaiyekan as a peace maker and not Bishop Kukah. Bishop kukah belongs to the treacherous team of Gumi , Oyedepo, Obasanjo & Atiku that are hell bent on destroying the country. By his action, kukah allowed himself to be used by thievery hegemonic class and automatically forced himself to the wrong side of history
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by olowo1995(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
If Atiku congratulate Bubu and refused to go to court, I will no longer support the PDP!
Atiku must go to court!

Mumu pikin, if Atiku go to court who do you think it will favour, who appoint judge that is going to pass the judgement, when pdp went to court in osun,what is the outcome nw and why will Inec open their back server, are they not the one that have final say over election, AND EVEN IF ATIKU GO TO COURT, WHAT WILL BE YOUR BENEFIT, do you Atiku sabi ur papa, sidown there make sheet dey wash u
Re: President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) by DMerciful(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Is it your going? Face your front!
olowo1995:

Mumu pikin, if Atiku go to court who do you think it will favour, who appoint judge that is going to pass the judgement, when pdp went to court in osun,what is the outcome nw and why will Inec open their back server, are they not the one that have final say over election, AND EVEN IF ATIKU GO TO COURT, WHAT WILL BE YOUR BENEFIT, do you Atiku sabi ur papa, sidown there make sheet dey wash u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.