Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic (578 Views)

How To Get Rich With Your Smartphone(entrepreneurship Is Your Solution) / Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic Guaranteed / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic by space88: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2010
Dont just browse the internet with your limited time of 1 hours of 30 minutes a day for fun, use this favourable time to earn more money when contacting friends and loves one on the internet. I will show you how you can browse the net and connect with your friend with just N2000 and make 1 million Naira in 2 month. This is real, tested and confirmed by those who have earn huge money on this,  If interested mail me to my email address at: kaysea87@yahoo.com, 0R call me on 07063100664. You can call me for any question on this,
Re: Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic by infomillionaire: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
Most times it baffles me when people paint this money making business view the internet so colourful as if it is that easy.

if you say one can make 1million naira in two months, i don't argue with me but please kindly post prove of how you have made 500 thousand naira in 3months.

Lets me realistic with the internet business, it is not something you just jump into and start making millions.

expecting your proves

stay cool

(1) (Reply)

I.p Hider Software / I Want To Sell Blackberry 9500 #25000 / My Nokia E63 For Sell At 17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.