Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) (54432 Views)

Hadiza Bello Masari: Don't Vote Drug Addicted Politicians - Masari's Wife / Photos Of President Buhari's Granddaughters At Their Uncle's Wedding Ceremony / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2019
BABANGBALI:
pray it doesn't cash you
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by toprealman: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
The one on the right in the first picture looks like festus keyamo lipsrsealed
Are you saying that Festus has been hmmmmmmmmm that hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2019
What buhari take win election is call ELECTION MALPRACTICE (EXPO) If i do it for school then them for expel me i dont knw what dey are still waiting to expel the man.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by SmartToyota(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Looks a lot like her father Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Fulani's with beautiful species

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Balkan(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Why they no cover their faces like good Muslims.
Islam seems to be very strict with the poor
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Chidonsky: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Beauty with parental dent
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Daughter n grand daughters of d patron of d killers herdsmen.beautiful daughters of king Ahab(buhari) tongue

Let me c ur bae pic sir
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Captcool990(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Nairaland dey bias why not putting my own picture too.I am also hansom..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Just pretty. No really beautiful
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
There mom is beautiful, she a carbon copy of her mother Aisha Buhari. Good luck to them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
You will not hear it from my mouth that the last one looks like fair version of Tinubu.

Let me c ur BAE Pic Sir
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by oldman112(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2019
I want to marry,
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Agugbadin:
There mom is beautiful, she a carbon copy of her mother Aisha Buhari. Good luck to them

Safinatu is her mother. Aisha's children are Yusuf, Zara and d other barrister

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by royal231(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
I for like marry one inside.. but we know as dem dey share their daughters there..

We know say northern big men pikin no dey marry commoner

Soon na former Ig police son go marry one inside

Better post the pics where dem dey.. Nairaland is for commoners

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
You will not hear it from my mouth that the last one looks like fair version of Tinubu.
Hian, for insulting Tinubu, DSS will come after you in the next 24 hours, you will be detained in Aso Rock for 100 million years tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2019
realmedia:
Photos of President Buhari’s beautiful granddaughters by his second daughter, Hajia Hadiza Bello

President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Hajia Hadiza Buhari-Bello is pictured recently with her beautiful daughters.

More photos below...

via > https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/photos-of-president-buharis-beautiful.html

But their pussy Na somtin else, who never visit that region of the body will not understand. Beauty in the face, wowo down below.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow. So beautiful. The possibility of me marrying a Fulani/Northern beauty is getting higher and higher, unfortunately I'm thousands of kilometres away from Northern Nigeria embarassed cry
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Biingoo: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2019
The last one lip though. Bj things
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Gbeminayo: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2019
what's her name
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Here we go again. Before we know it, another 4 year is gone, then he will tell us how he has not yet completed fixing Nigeria.

Abeg any better Visa agent here, i need visa to the moon.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by Creampro: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
The silent beneficiaries.

Please did you see anyone of them at any of the polling. stations?
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) by petsam11(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
The main thing I love about this family is just their beauty. And their mothers outspokenness but (after all) I thought she wasn't going to support her husband's second term bid but that was when I became highly disappointed...and it also thought me something, "Family Over Everything" but for me, I will never be a party to bad things if (the head of) my family is consistently doing bad. In that case for me it can never be "family over everything". I would rather boycott family.
So she disappointed me in this regard.
But I still love his wife and children's beauty. Even Yusuf no dey show himself in the gram and twitter like some foolish ones dey do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.