Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,533 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud (21995 Views)

Day 2 Protest: Borno Residents Defy Curfew, Storm Street (pix) / Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by contigiency(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:

Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, Delta suppose to have more human beings with PVCs than borno... but their votes super ceded these states and was almost standing shoulder to shoulder with Almighty Lagos, Haba!

Yes Lagos has the highest number of Pvc collected at about 5.5 million. But Only about one million came out to vote. Whose fault if I may ask?
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by tuniski: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
contigiency:

Out of the 17 states he won, 13 were from the south, where as he won only 4 out of the 19 states in the north including Abuja. So he certainly not strong there.

He won the economic vibrant south and the christian majority areas in the north. The entire Conservative north remains attached to Buhari. Had the SS/SE turned out the votes, Buhari would have been history.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Olubucorla(f): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Naso

Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by contigiency(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
jrusky:
Ok weve heard the borno people at least fir being the INEC spokepersons now and that is great of you people but may i ask how your srate that has one of the lowest regustered pvc now matched Lagos and other big states in numbers of votes and can you tell us where does those votes came from?

Pls I'm not here to talk Atiku but I'm here to tell the north they are the real problem.of Nigeria and they are going to die in their poverty and backwardness.

You people keep manufacturing votes, using all kinds of voting crime to vote for those who deliberately chosen not to educate you and uplift your poverty stinking souls from perdition. Keep it up ok but your additional woes has just started you people ain't seen anything yet I swear.

From my side mercy is gone as far as any northern person is involve. Qoute me if you like its uoyr data though......

It's not about having the highest number of voters card. Rather, it's about coming out to vote. Do you know that Abia state has about 1.7 million pvc collected, but Just above 300k came out to vote. Lagos has 5.5 million but Only about one million came out to vote. Whose fault?

Besides, do you know that borno and yobe states have more of their indigens in IDP camps? And those camps were provided with polling units since 2015 election. So It's easier to get block votes there because many of the voters are already in locations which also serve as their voting points.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Lovemaester: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lukebryan2sure:
God knows I would not open any trend that has to do with bokoharam bombing in borno again

shut your hate filled mouth up. nobody needs you to open any thread, if the PDP had been proactive and nipped the insurgency when it was just starting in the bud borno would have been a peaceful state, but instead they were too busy looting even military funds, so u are been very stupid for thinking they made a mistake voting an APC govt committed to fighting the insurgency. ur foolish Atiku has not even visited them since the insurgency began and u are hear spewing rubbish as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Vulcanheph(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
That Election from was conspicuously rigged. When I added up all the three senatorial election accreditation numbers from all the three district in borno state. It was amounting to a total of 487,346 votes ...Why should presidential accreditation numbers amount to close to 1million when the three senatorial districts equal to the presidential numbers in that state. INEC needs to be unbundled and swing into digital voting in order to correct all these electoral abnormalities and irregularities there in.
True talk bro....
How can presidential voters be double of senatorial voters since both elections happened on the same day
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by contigiency(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
tuniski:

He won the economic vibrant south and the christian majority areas in the north. The entire Conservative north remains attached to Buhari. Had the SS/SE turned out the votes, Buhari would have been history.

He would have been history you said? Do you think that those northern Places you called conservatives exhausted their voting capacity? No, just check the number of them that didn't vote as well based on the number of pvc collected, so You can balance your judgment.

Besides, how are you sure that those that didn't come out to vote in the ss/se would have voted atiku? This was the same mistake atiku and his handlers made prior to the election. They felt that every breathing human being in the two regions would vote for them. They failed to take cognizance of the fact that Apc and buhari has made serious inroads into those places since after the 2015 election. That's why they refused to plan and put checks in place to thwart Apc's encroachment. Hence, out of about two million votes casted in the south East, APC got above 403k while Pdp got about 1.6 million. Nobody including you imagined that.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Galaticos444:
And dey want me and d rest of my southern and eastern brothers to help those beggars on d street that supported d nepotic and tyrant President money wen we av different charitable organizations in our churches to give assistance

Everybody is shouting "beggars on the street", "beggars on the street", even those who hardly ever give money to beggars either out of hardness of heart or lack of money themselves.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by kjhova(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:
this state is
1. ravaged by war, poverty.
2. has her people scattered within Nigerian/Cameroon as IDPs
3. has lesser PVCs collection than Oyo, rivers, delta... and these states are relatively peaceful
(also Lagos has 3X the number of borno but borno almost matches them with votes cast).
4. has higher voters turnout/votes than all the state mentioned in No. 3
5. either Borno leaders/people are super smart or the leaders/people of all the States in No. 3 are super dumb.

Or the people of Borno are super desperate and ready to risk their lives for a dream of a better tomorrow while Lagos, Rivers etc people just don't care a hoot and thus didn't bother to vote.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Realist2:
See this tweet

Did he count everybody there?
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Randy100: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
BoStar:
Randy100, happy birthday to you. May you see many more years in health, riches and success. Enjoy your day.

Btw, 2nd march is my son's birthday. Clocks 6 today.

Thank you bro. Happy birthday to your son.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by TIGRITIS: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

You're crazy for this post, you say there is a remarkable difference? Where exactly?

Why are you people always hiding the truth? Is it very bitter that you can say it as it is?

Which difference are you talking about? The clamping down on media from giving us full details of what's going on up north or the many times we have read and watch videos of soldiers running away for their lives and winning about old weapons.

Well, you can only deceive the gullible ones not me.
I'm not resident in maiduguri, the people of maiduguri Said there is improvement. But you staying where ever you are can choose what suits you in the name of "media clamp down" as long as it makes you sleep. Thank you.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
focus7:

It still show how much he's detested in Borno, deal with it.
seriously the rigging is so so much in Borno, yobe, Zamfara and jigawa.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:
this state is
1. ravaged by war, poverty.
2. has her people scattered within Nigerian/Cameroon as IDPs
3. has lesser PVCs collection than Oyo, rivers, delta... and these states are relatively peaceful
(also Lagos has 3X the number of borno but borno almost matches them with votes cast).
4. has higher voters turnout/votes than all the state mentioned in No. 3
5. either Borno leaders/people are super smart or the leaders/people of all the States in No. 3 are super dumb.
I think its possible to get such number of votes in Borno though I know APC rigged too.
Borno people are mostly in IDP camps and their pvcs were brought directly to them and voting was done in the idp camps too, so its possible they might have been asked/forced to vote 4 apc by whoever is in charge, mind u voting in this area will be orderly as logistics wont even be a problem, and there might even be up to 5 polling units in one camp.
Its just like having over residents clustered in a camp and asking them to vote.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Felixv: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

You're crazy for this post, you say there is a remarkable difference? Where exactly?

Why are you people always hiding the truth? Is it very bitter that you can say it as it is?

Which difference are you talking about? The clamping down on media from giving us full details of what's going on up north or the many times we have read and watch videos of soldiers running away for their lives and winning about old weapons.

Well, you can only deceive the gullible ones not me.

Why don’t you get on a bus and visit the place.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Wasky101: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:

Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, Delta suppose to have more human beings with PVCs than borno... but their votes super ceded these states and was almost standing shoulder to shoulder with Almighty Lagos, Haba!
Rightly said, but they had more pvc collections(numbers) than Oyo,,rivers and ibadan. Also don't forget that their voter turnout was more
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by tuniski: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
contigiency:

He would have been history you said? Do you think that those northern Places you called conservatives exhausted their voting capacity? No, just check the number of them that didn't vote as well based on the number of pvc collected, so You can balance your judgment.

Besides, how are you sure that those that didn't come out to vote in the ss/se would have voted atiku? This was the same mistake atiku and his handlers made prior to the election. They felt that every breathing human being in the two regions would vote for them. They failed to take cognizance of the fact that Apc and buhari has made serious inroads into those places since after the 2015 election. That's why they refused to plan and put checks in place to thwart Apc's encroachment. Hence, out of about two million votes casted in the south East, APC got above 403k while Pdp got about 1.6 million. Nobody including you imagined that.

The voters turn out in conservative north is actually like 90% of actual voters. Forget the bogus registered voters figure they are multiple registration.

Most voters in the conservative north don't do transfer or renewal/replacement of missing/damaged pvc they simply re-register!

Again, except for sickness, death or rarely change of location, the average registered voter does vote.
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by BiafraIsFree: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
I rather give my money to pure water sellers from Biafraland
Galaticos444:
And dey want me and d rest of my southern and eastern brothers to help those beggars on d street that supported d nepotic and tyrant President money wen we av different charitable organizations in our churches to give assistance
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by Lymasaba(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
That Election from was conspicuously rigged. When I added up all the three senatorial election accreditation numbers from all the three district in borno state. It was amounting to a total of 487,346 votes ...Why should presidential accreditation numbers amount to close to 1million when the three senatorial districts equal to the presidential numbers in that state. INEC needs to be unbundled and swing into digital voting in order to correct all these electoral abnormalities and irregularities there in.
people there doesn't care about any other position more especially old people, they just ask for buhari and deny or ballot papers.. U will be shock for d turnout in gubernatorial elections
Re: Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud by KunleyY19(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Online Media deceived people about PMB fight against insecurity in the NE...
Borno has always been for Buhari/ANPP...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Says APC Has No Candidate / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.