Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze (21218 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by fuke(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
kasheemawo:
They will soon be demanding that their sons show be Chief of army staff, Chief of naval staff, Chief of air staff, DSS DG, customs comptroller, CBN governor etc
Fulis set of people

They have already asked for senate presidency
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by nameo: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
Igbos dont believe in Buhari and didn't vote for him

Elections isn't about voting for who will win, it's about voting for your conscience

Good bless You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Jokkarm2: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
focus7:
Confused people.

I have said it before the election and i will say anytime again and again, Buhari does not the Igbos to be president. Igbos can hate as much as they want Buhari is ruling this country for another four years, if they like they can all pack and go to Cameron for Atiku to rule them there.
you are sounding like one of the most uselless set of tribe we have in nigeria, they always sit on the fence , they are always leaking people assess, they like to serve. they can not be bold to talk. Igbos are very industriuos
and very hard working, igbos are the core business people that dont depend on politics money, igbos eat on the table from childhood, they dont pick food on the ground. when obasanjo tried to crush the business of former governor of abia state chief Dr orji kalu, he relocated his flight busniess to other african countries and he s doing well. look at obj, he will be here today and be there tomorrow. he s the cause why atiku did not winn because he has already damaged atiku s image with that book he wrote, people that were to vote atiku changed there mind.

so when you come out here to say nonsense go and trace how igbos succeed till day. we dont worship human and we dont give a damn .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by tsinzu: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Did anyone ask you guys? Your sons and daughters are acting in ways that could precipitate very negative consequences, and rather than call them to order, you are busy securing your ego.

Did anyone ask you guys to regret working against him?

It is such a shame seeing how elders have chosen to remain aloof in the midst of such glaring display of waywardness by their kith and kin.

You people should be deeply worried that most other Nigerians are now coming to identify your tribe with the word HATE. That is truly troubling. You should act now before it becomes too late.
As usual, another stupid post from the most idiotic zombie on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Onyeke12: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
No investment
Do you have a PC or Android phone?
you can earn $10 per day

https:///2349062708098
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by ClearFlair: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
I used to think Igbos had common sense before this election. Now all I see is a bunch of people filled with hate.
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by somalianprince: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2019
He is the same person as OMENKA(CORRITIANS). He is actually from Benue. Even his Benue state voted massively for Atiku to win against Buhari. cheesy

kernel001:

Yoruba Man! What's hate in voting our choice? Do you like everyone, can't you people respect yourself and understand we have a right to choice.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by sleemomymy: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2019
In politics, everybody cannot be on the same line, otherwise it won’t be politics; there will always be divergent views and majority will always carry the day. That was what transpired in the South East, where the voting was very transparent, but elsewhere particularly in the North, you cannot say the same.[color=#990000][/color] TRANSPARENT MY ASS. THEY WE BE THE FIRST TO CRY MARGINALISATION. TOO SHALLOW IN MIND.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2019
I have never seen a tribe with extreme hatred towards another tribe like this. You keep justifying your hatred towards PMB and his tribe by not voting him and you keep cursing his kin for voting him. Hypocrisy at it's peak!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Jefoz76(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmm Na so

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by MyGeneration(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2019
kernel001:

Yoruba! Yoruba! Do you want everyone to be a coward? We can't be. We will vote our choice and you have a right to do so too.
This clap back by ohaneze wasn't necessary at all it would only strain our relationship with the north.
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by pacesetting: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

See as body they pepper this one upandan. Oga shift... Igbos are peripathetic in nature.
You have the highest number of externally displaced humans scattered all over Nigeria like flies. Educate them about your developmental index.. I don't need it.
And it's a fact that many of your people (maybe you too) are tenants to those 'externally displaced persons'.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Lordave: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
I have never seen a tribe with extreme hatred towards another tribe like this. You keep justifying your hatred towards PMB and his tribe by not voting him and you keep cursing his kin for voting him. Hypocrisy at it's peak!

The Atiku they voted for, is he your tribesman?

Most of you are unbelievably dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by evsimmigration: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
U tribalistic magot, must u comment on this trend?? How does this concern u? U people always like to jump and start mastibating on igbo's forum affairs.is this a curse to yoruba tribe or what?? I spite on u people!![color=#990000][/color]

Corrinthians:
Did anyone ask you guys? Your sons and daughters are acting in ways that could precipitate very negative consequences, and rather than call them to order, you are busy securing your ego.

Did anyone ask you guys to regret working against him?

It is such a shame seeing how elders have chosen to remain aloof in the midst of such glaring display of waywardness by their kith and kin.

You people should be deeply worried that most other Nigerians are now coming to identify your tribe with the word HATE. That is truly troubling. You should act now before it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by mekyno777(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Cyoung4real:

You all should screw yourselves. No F given. Anyi adi asi ndo. tongue

Is it today he knws that igbo dislike Nigeria and Nigerians other tribe? Let them let us be on our own, so that them and the whole North will enjoy Nigeria wel.
There no r/ship btw light and darkness; There is no luv btw israelites and egyptians

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by chudez0147(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
If you like take all the appointments, there'll be no Almagiri in Igbo land... Las Las na una go feel the heat..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by pacesetting: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
fuke:

They have already asked for senate presidency
Sometimes I just wonder how myopic some people reason. Mr. Man, those who voted for buhari did not sell the country to him. They only asked him to manage the affairs of the country. The resources he has at his disposal are not his own. They are tax payers money and wealth derived from a certain region of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Lordave: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
ClearFlair:
I used to think Igbos had common sense before this election. Now all I see is a bunch of people filled with hate.
Well, we just hope you keep your thoughts safe in your anus, we don’t want to get choked on it’ thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by SaintLucia: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
tsinzu:

They display politics of bitterness because they chose to vote for the candidates of their choice and not one dictated to them by other tribes? You are stupid beyond comparison. Till that end of the world you talk of, igbos will always be independent minded and if you idiots don't like it, you can go and kill yourselves.
Emurasi yeye and confused people like KANU like Ohaneze and their gullible followers. Go and tell Buhari to give you minister of finance and defense. Awon omo gutter.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Nyamuriflathead: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
nameo:

Is this supposed to be an argument?

We're the majority of Germans not voted and supporting Hitler those days? Didn't a majority of them fight his senseless wars for him?

When does a majority mean it is right.

This is even barring rigging o

You're pained just because everyone does not buy into your ideology and share your sentiments. Democracy is a system of government base on popular consent and it allows people to choose or reject leaders and their programmes when such are no longer serving the interest of the people. The Chioce of political leaders by the electorate is what the world is interested in.
Not who's right or wrong. It's part of human nature for opposition patries to assume correctness in a democratical setting. It's also the previlege of citizens to decipher truth from fiction in the ballot. And we have done just that
Those 15million who voted enmasse for buhari's re-election were comfortable with his government hence they voted. I care less about your mendacious narrative camouflaging in correctitude and ethics

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by ClearFlair: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Lordave:
Well, we just hope you keep your thoughts safe in your anus, we don’t want to get choked on it’ thank you.

Shut your rotten mouth will you. I can’t recall giving you permission to quote me.
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Nyamuriflathead: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
pacesetting:
And it's a fact that many of your people (maybe you too) are tenants to those 'externally displaced persons'.

If that's your fantasy, continue to wallow in it.
Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Okwyjesus(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Ibo people were tightening themselves up..A sense of guilt is haunting them one by one..what a shame

Have any Igbo man come to beg you of food since after the Election.

For me voting Buhari is a waste of vote for lgbo bcs he will still be playing his northern script of nepotism.

Am glad Atiku won all SS/SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by luluosas(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Ndigbo are now people reasoning like children. Even when your desired candidate flops, you people are still making mouth there.
Anyway, your rejection of Buhari during the pools will not deter him from carrying out his constitutional responsibility to site projects in Igbo land. After all, you never voted him in 2015, so Buhari never banked on your support for 2019 and he won. Shame on you people

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by Kuginzi: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
BIAFRA IS THE ANSWER!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by kernel001: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
MyGeneration:

This clap back by ohaneze wasn't necessary at all it would only strain our relationship with the north.

Relationship! Brother, we aren't on the same page. They want power and operation, but we want equity and merit. Opposite ideology and religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by evsimmigration: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
And how does it concern us if he beats us again? Can't u see d whole Nigeria are in great mourning cos ur wayo lifeless rigged,& won?
People of Nigeria are still mourning,the jubillation of his winning is only in d North alone??
Anyway,nothing concerns me.We are only concern in our buying and selling
businesses..It is both u and ur tribe will suffer mostly cos last last,jubril will hard d economy d more.And if d economy goes bad, we will increase the price of our commodities, sell it to Afonji brothers and Jubril relatives and made more millions of dollar profit than what we bought it.While u and ur devilish tribalistic bigot we keep shouting sai baba..Ur jubril can get lost cos we are more concern in our busines than ur leadership.If northern likes,let them rule for 10000 years, it does not concern us.As long as our mult-billion businesses are wasking strongly,let Afonji and Jubril Bleep off.

Yesterday,i made a whopping profit of #358K alone cos d commodity i stored before d election appreciated drastically in less than one month.So far,my buying and selling business are paying me well, afonji & jubril can go to HELL...Waiting concerns me.

Sirjamo:
And Buhari will still beat all of you again

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by NSK4U(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2019
DesChyko:
Apex Igbo Organization? grin
I laugh.
Blind ignorance doth mislead thee.
An apex organization that doesn't even hold sway over all her people..what then makes it 'apex'?
Journalists should spend more time studying igbo political culture to understand that all man is a king unto himself.
Even IPOB that has far more grassroot political influence than Ohaneze still can't make all Igbos do their bidding.
The Ohaneze understood their mistake when they allegedly endorsed Buhari earlier and got severe backlash from Igbos. So, they simply did the wish of the people; became Atikulated.

IGBOS have always taken a direction unlike the West that bends when they are after eating the crumbs falling from the table. since the birth of PDP in Nigeria, IGBOS have always identified with the party no matter what. Since the birth of Christianity in Nigeria, IGBOS have predominantly remained Christians, what more do you need to understand that IGBOS ARE ONE in decision making. the fact that we don't have such kings or rulers like Emirs and Obas that are common in other tribes doesn't mean we don't have leaders and elders whom we swallow their words when they talk and we have remained steadfast with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze by imam07: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
We said it since that there eyes will clear after election. Now guilt will not allow them to accept defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi / Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.