Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,666 members, 7,911,799 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Demographics Of Abuja Metropolis. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demographics Of Abuja Metropolis. (399 Views)

DATA: The Demographics Of US USD Millionaires / Breaking News- Demographics Of American Biological Laboratories Across The World / What Is The Religious Demographics Of Adamawa And Nasarawa State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demographics Of Abuja Metropolis. by AliasMan: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
* What is the demographics of the Abuja metropolis like (Note that I am not referring to the FCT but Abuja)

* Are there more Younger or Older people in the city and environs in general?
* Is the gender ratio balanced?
* What are the most common languages one is likely to come across when moving around the city and close suburbs?
* What Nigerian ethnic groups are found around? Is the area a true representation of Nigeria?
* Where can one find the original natives tribes of the FCT within Abuja, or have they been relegated to the shanty suburbs?
* What is the religious composition of Abuja like by your own observation?
* What are some good and fast moving businesses in Abuja?

I am a student of U.I Ibadan, and I need some general idea before I actually travel to take my own field survey for my upcoming paper on Abuja.I will also make the result of my findings available on this forum when I am done.

Thanks for the contributions.

Please, the Mods can also help me in my work by pushing this topic to FP (If possible?) cry
Re: Demographics Of Abuja Metropolis. by AliasMan: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Election: PDP To Petition UN Over Use Of Military / Christians In Kwara / Fire Engulfs INEC Office In Ibesikpo Asutan LGA Of Akwa Ibom State. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.