Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended (3778 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Timekeeper: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
I am losing my mind right now. Nairalanders I'm heart broken again and I'm tired and fed up. I'm 22 (twenty two) and My relationship of 30 years as in I mean good thirty years just ended, she broke my heart seriously and to add salt to my injury, my other girlfriend that we have been in relationship for 22 years too did the same.
I guess you guys just been wondering and pondering how come a 22 years old guy lost a relationship of 30 years and 22 years respectively.

Full details :
My mom told me that when she was almost 9 months pregnant (na me dey her belle), a woman brought her daughter of 8 years saying if my mom give birth to a boy, she wud gladly give her daughter to the baby boy. Fortunately for me, I came out and I started the relationship with the lady. Now my relationship on 30 years just went down the drain. I want to cry oooo

Secondly, shortly before my mum gave birth to me, she said another pregnant neighbor came and told her that she is having a female and if possible my mum give birth to a male child, she wud gladly give her daughter to me. We were born in the same month, and we started dating officially after our naming ceremony. Now she has gained admission into a university and told me that she's got a new boyfriend.
Note: the boyfriend did what I didn't do for 22 years, he disvirgined her... Shitttttttt

I need your advice people, Pls I'm so sad now

Cc:lalasticala
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
Freehuman
PurestBoy
delectablegyal
PuZZyNegro
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
Quinolone
Offpoint

I need your advise, Should I kill myself or move on with my life
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Homeboiy: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
If I say your mad now, e go be like say I de curse u

But anyways buy better sniper not fake

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by CosmicPhoenix: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
go and take your medication please

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by kiddoiLL(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Homeboiy:
If I say your mad now, e go be like say I de curse u

But anyways buy better sniper not fake
if you say he is mad??
You fall my hand oooo...
He is mad na...person wey dey craze fr head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Saintsami(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Beware of 9ja weed. 9ja weed in act.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by nwachukwu9(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
This story does not make sense to me

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2019
So you mean suicide is the solution to your predicament...... If you want to commit suicide just email me and tell me where you dropped your car key and other valuables... then you can go to the popular site 3rd mainland bridge then do the needful..... cause I don't see any reason why you must choose suicide as the next action because of 30 years relationship you mean it's all over.... man up and stop behaving like a kid
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2019
nwachukwu9:
This story does not make sense to me
Part of your crew

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by skyhighweb(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
u are 22 and u ve been in a relationship for 30yrs
okay.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmm...you were already an eligible bachelor in the womb. All the girls and even the unborn ones were rushing you.

Now that both didn't work, you could go to the hospital where you were born to get a list of girls that were born the same day as you and take it from there.

You will be fine

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Oh please please don't commit suicide....i can use you for rituals instead. Please do t waste away

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by sukerefakere(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Stop stealing your neighbor WiFi..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by meobizy(f): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol. This is the day’s #ParodyThreadOfTheWeek.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by clive2u(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
30 and 22 years old weed is reacting in ur brain respectively

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by millionboi2: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
U are not happy.....Urs last up to 4years
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by shakmati(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
No need to panic. If Op can call these trash his relationship for 30 years, suicide most probably means taking siesta to him.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by earthsync(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Timekeeper: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
earthsync:

Don't you book space on my thread. Okay
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by earthsync(f): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Timekeeper:

Don't you book space on my thread. Okay
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by THUNDER4real(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
take ASAP

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by PrincessB1(f): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nonsensical nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by AuntyAmope(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
O BOI MADNESS GET LEVELS MEHN shocked
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Fidelismaria: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by ValCon888: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Funny post. I love the humour.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by anuma1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
na so dem de dash woman for una side
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
This guy has smoked the highest class of weed. KWALE weed grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Rosay15(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
I can't even stop laughing grin.. Op, hope ur brain no dey overwork lyk dis grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
The girl was introduced to you mother when she was eight years old. You have dated the girl your entire life while she has only dated from the age of eight. So if you did basic arithmetic then you should know that your calculation is wrong.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by rex444(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kidney, heart, you know nah!!! Human parts is very lucrative biz instead of waste it all, look for those buyers and freely donate
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by MrAnele(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Free madness

See my signature
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide, My Relationship Of 30 Years Just Ended by Harry00(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
undecided Watin concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating / Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too / I Love Her But She bleeps Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.