Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42915 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hamzeiy: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
abeg wetin them ibo people do for kano??
these people and self deceit.
small elections they ran away
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic person!

Tell us why the Nigeria troops didn't withdraw even after "liberating" the minorities?
You insulted me
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

so wat are u arguing about

No you argued against my points.

And my points which you argued against has never changed from the following:

*Lagos is owned by the Aworis.

*The Binis came a century later as terrorists to disrupt the Aworis' peaceful settlement in Lagos.

*But the Bini terrorists were later sacked (by King Ologun-Kutere) till date.

So, I should be asking you what you've been arguing about since you now apparently agree with my above-listed points which has never changed at any point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

we were not chased out...we left....it was a camp

but if u have a source that says we were chased... lemme see it

You admitted it was not yours and you only left because the people revolted against you.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

lemme ask u something

British named dis place Nigeria
does it mean British found Nigeria

The same thing about Lagos

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Hienna(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Uncle try it first...
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

I never claimed Benin are founder of Lagos( I corrected myself)

so if foreigners come to ur land...that makes it a no man's land

That's Exactly what igbo are saying in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

When you read ojukwu,s letter to Victor banjo ,you will know ojukwu targeted Lagos to conquer the people and dominate and enslave and rule over them

You can't school me about the events before and during the civil war.

It was Banjo who requested that Ojukwu give him some troops to invade and capture Lagos - the seat of power at that time. He claimed he wanted to free his people from the shackles of the northern oligarchy.

Things went wrong when Banjo established communications with the British high commission. They were discussing the possible ways to end the war. Alele, and Ifeajuna were also part of the discussions. I'm not sure about Agbam's involvement.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic person!

Tell us why the Nigeria troops didn't withdraw even after "liberating" the minorities?
Does shops you call business in some parts of Lagos will be given the V.i.P treatment.fire ,you must respect your host.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You can't school me about the events before and during the civil war.

It was Banjo who requested that Ojukwu give him some troops to invade and capture Lagos - the seat of power at that time. He claimed he wanted to free his people from the shackles of the northern oligarchy.

Things went wrong when Banjo established communications with the British high commission. They were discussing the possible ways to end the war. Alele, and Ifeajuna were also part of the discussions. I'm not sure about Agbam's involvement.

He was a smart dude ,that wanted you people to negotiate since you now control a large area,and new you were rag tag and could not win the Nigerian troops .some of what you wrote might have been propagated .
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:
your place was nearer to the north than coming to the west.the truth is that you people are greedy and try to dominate your environment.just imagine telling me Lagos is no mansland.

This is the mistake y'all keep making. The war was Nigeria vs Biafra not Biafra vs Northern Nigeria.

The intention to capture Lagos was cos Lagos was the seat of authority at that time.

The Biafran army had no business invading Benue or Kogi cos Gowon didn't live there. If you're half intelligent, you'd wonder why Nigeria invaded Enugu on her first offensive in the war. The reason is not far-fetched.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

we were not chased out...we left....it was a camp

but if u have a source that says we were chased... lemme see it

You just committed a logical fallacy known in argumentation as the etymological fallacy

The fact that Eko meant war camp is not proof that the Bini terrorists didn't later choose to settle in the land to live there.

In actual fact, they settled and lived there. Not just that, they ruled over the indigenous land owners.

A Bini man became the first king of Eko (Olu-Eko). His name is Ashipa.

Ashipa's son Ado suceeded him as king when he died.

Ado's son Gabaro succeded him as king when he died.

Gabaro's son Akishemoyi succeded him as king when he died.

Akishemoyi's son Eletu-Kekere suceeded him as king when he died.

Eletu-Kekere became the last king of Eko from the Bini line.

King Ologun-Kutere (a Yoruba warrior) ascended the throne after Eletu-Kekere and put a stop till date to the Bini line.

The Binis thus became sacked.

Indeed they settled and lived and ruled for generations before they met their Waterloo.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

We allowed you to use our corridor to supply food to your people ,your soliders were intercepting the lorries and storing the food for your soliders.

I won't laugh cos this shtye ain't funny.

Perhaps you're too daft to realize that when a country is in war, the soldiers become just as important as the civilians.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

Withdraw from war you were fighting so that you can gain strength?

Why then are you complaining about Igbos? If you really didn't want them, why did you invade their land?

Y'all must live with the one Nigeria ideology. Igbos will produce a governor in Lagos by 2023.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

The problem with you igbos is that you will see the truth in front of you and still be talking or writing shit.you were fighting with northern troops and not yorubas.you went to ijaw land,edo land ,urobo land to kill them down to ore and kill people.tell me what you were coming to do when you were fighting northerners

You'rea moronic person!

Igbos were fighting the entire Nigeria not just Northern Nigeria.

If it was Biafra vs Northern Nigeria, why then did Benjamin Adekunle and Alani Akinriade get so much involved in the war to the extent of commanding some army formations.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

He was a smart dude ,that wanted you people to negotiate since you now control a large area,and new you were rag tag and could not win the Nigerian troops .some of what you wrote might have been propagated .

The ragtag army killed more soldiers while, your sophisticated army was busy shooting at civilians. The ragtag Biafran Airforce flew all the fighter jets acquired by the Biafran government during the war while, your sophisticated Airforce never flew one fighter jet. It was Russians and Egyptians who flew all the planes.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Why then are you claiming about Igbos? If you really didn't want them, why did you invade their land?

Y'all must live with the one Nigeria ideology. Igbos will produce a governor in Lagos by 2023.
Lol!You igbos crrated the unitary federal system ,and centralize everything and destroyed a good system.you know a policy of Yoruba language was introduce in Lagos just because of you people,we have suffered so much undevelopment from this system introduced by your father's.lagos was the first state to give an igbo a commissioner position.can you igbos ever do such?the answer is no,you people are very rigid,greedy,self-centered,wicked,corrupt etc.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

The ragtag army killed more soldiers while, your sophisticated army was busy shooting at civilians. The ragtag Biafran Airforce flew all the fighter jets acquired by the Biafran government during the war while, your sophisticated Airforce never flew one fighter jet. It was Russians and Egyptians who flew all the planes.
These are propagajda,you were not an organized army,so you were limited and you must have read book authored by your uncles
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

Lol!You igbos crrated the unitary federal system ,and centralize everything and destroyed a good system.you know a policy of Yoruba language was introduce in Lagos just because of you people,we have suffered so much undevelopment from this system introduced by your father's.lagos was the first state to give an igbo a commissioner position.can you igbos ever do such?the answer is no,you people are very rigid,greedy,self-centered,wicked,corrupt etc.

You're a moronic person!

Igbos destroyed a good political system in Nigeria yet, in 1976 when Obasanjo became head of state, he never did bother to return Nigeria to that good political system you aforementioned.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You'rea moronic person!

Igbos were fighting the entire Nigeria not just Northern Nigeria.

If it was Biafra vs Northern Nigeria, why then did Benjamin Adekunle and Alani Akinriade get so much involved in the war to the extent of commanding some army formations.
They were soliders working for the Nigerian army,they were not Yoruba army,they were just Yoruba by tribe.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

These are propagajda,you were not an organized army,so you were limited and you must have read book authored by your uncles

Any person with a good knowledge about the civil war knows that the Nigerian army lost more men.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic person!

Igbos destroyed a good political system in Nigeria yet, in 1976 when Obasanjo became head of state, he never did bother to return Nigeria to that good political system you aforementioned.
Obasaonjo is of mixed parentage and his father is igbo and mother yoruba.so he normally supports you people.all his policies are for the advantage of igbos and hausa,fulanis,and he never supports yorubas and the best candidate in the 79 election was Yoruba and they rigged him out
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

They were soliders working for the Nigerian army,they were not Yoruba army,they were just Yoruba by tribe.

You're an asinine sket, looool.

You just buttressed my initial comment. Benjamin Adekunle was a Nigerian and, his allegiance was for Nigeria also, Akinriade.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=SuperIgbo1 post=76296132]

Any person with a good knowledge about the civil war knows that the Nigerian army lost more men.[/quote

Well some we're due to corruption and not necessarily what you are assuming,when soliders die some people
got richer and I know of asaba ambush and you know mutala was an incompetent solider .
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

oba is not yoruba according to our history

Oga will you stop saying nonsense?

Even your king Oba Ewaure II knows you're saying nonsense because of a clarification he made to fellow Binis in a speech at Ile-Ife sometimes early last year. He said:

The FIRST OBA of BENIN is ORANMIYAN from ILE-IFE.

Refer to the link below (from time 13:22 to time 13:41) to hear him yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXvXupQwaz0

You Binis have no such word (i.e. Oba) for king or royalty before the intervention of the Yorubas in your polity.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

Obasaonjo is of mixed parentage and his father is igbo and mother yoruba.so he normally supports you people.all his policies are for the advantage of igbos and hausa,fulanis,and he never supports yorubas and the best candidate in the 79 election was Yoruba and they rigged him out

I'll never believe this dumbass claim that Obasanjo is Igbo until, he confirms it.

Anyway, who was the best candidate in 1979 and, how did Obasanjo rig him out?
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're an asinine sket, looool.

You just buttressed my initial comment. Benjamin Adekunle was a Nigerian and, his allegiance was for Nigeria also, Akinriade.
Yes ,so they should not defend Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=olas24u post=76296274][/quote]

You just supported my initial points. Your sophisticated Nigerian army lost more men. Simples.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

Yes ,so they should not defend Nigeria?

This conversation just ended now.

You're a stark illiterate and, I can't help you.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I'll never believe this dumbass claim that Obasanjo is Igbo until, he confirms it.

Anyway, who was the best candidate in 1979 and, how did Obasanjo rig him out?
Awolowo was the smartest candidate and with intimidating credentials,the first telvision station in Africa ,tallest building ,universities,hospitals, industrial estates he already did in the west with a grade 2 teacher with nothing to point to,he was rigged out in court because they know he will return the country back to regions and also probe them,so they messed him up.he his mixed and born of an igbo father,so always works against yorubas.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

This conversation just ended now.

You're a stark illiterate and, I can't help you.
So you are so literate yourself,your arguments that have any meaning and they are no points in the discussions,you were defeated and conquer ed.go and create igbo land and stop claiming other peoples land with your biafra.make you country and land great
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Gentleziggy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
But that is the simple truth,anybody that owns a land there is a landlord.

Those cowards from waste are dancing sulugede not knowing sulugede is dance of the spirits.
One thing about igbo man is he wont be the first to find
trouble but if you carry trouble come then he will give you double.

I dey lagos and am ready to defend my people and our properties.

Una no wan one nigeria again.

sister wetin u wan use defend your people n property for another man's land biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.