Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) (1316 Views)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Fire outbreak has claimed the lives of family of six in Kano state.

Igbere TV gathered that the tragedy struck  in the wee hours of Saturday at Bawo road, Hausawa quarters, Kano.

The fire outbreak led to the deaths of one Isaiah Jonathan, his wife, three children, including a newborn, and the younger sister of his wife.

A witness told journalists that the fire which started from the sitting room, prevented the deceased and his family members from escaping.

“When we heard some noise at the early hours we thought robbers have visited us,” the witness said.

“But when we came out, we saw fire which burnt some part of the house and it became difficult to put out.

“We saw them trying to pull out the burglary proof. We couldn’t find ladder to get to their rescue.”

Abdullahi Kiyawa, spokesman of the Kano police command, confirmed the incident.

“At about 0325hrs control room call and inform patrol team that there was fire incident at link 39 Bawo Rd Hausawa all the family of one Mr Jonathan male his wife three children and their maid all burnt to ashes, the fire was put out with the help of men from Kano fire service,” he said.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/586474/tears-family-6-burnt-ashes-kano-st

Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by AllenSpencer: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Blood of Sango Olukoso Oba Koso shocked shocked shocked
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nothing in this world mehn... Life is meaningless, all the years, both parents toiled to get to this stage and now this happened.
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
So sad.
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by SaAbbas(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
He signed my guarantors form when I got my first job with access bank.
#RIP Isaiah
You will always be remembered

1 Like

Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by obi4eze(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lord have mercy cry embarassed
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by rusher14: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.

I noticed lots of people viewed this thread yet passed no comment.

I guess they were disappointed.
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by miraclefromGod: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rip
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by Onelastgooddeed(m): 5:21am On Mar 03, 2019
if you have a family or friend urgently in need of a kidney donor and is ready for transplant.... buzz me up 08102577300
Re: TEARS!! Family Of 6 Burnt To Ashes In Kano State (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
May their souls rest in peace !

(1) (Reply)

How Does Cranberries Cure Epididymitis? / Why HIV won't go away / Gynecologiist I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.