Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Boss And I (episode 12) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (episode 12) (978 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 12) by koksy4all: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
When they got to the station, Olivia was with a police man waiting for them...
Mrs Johnson and her husband were shocked to meet her there.
Mr Johnson: you little brat, how dare you ?
He was about raising his hand to slap OLIVIA but the police man held him
Police 1: sir, you dont have any right to raise your hand on her. For that will be used against you in the court of law.
Mr Johnson: (puts down his hand) don't worry, you think you are smart..I'll deal with you.
Mrs Johnson: stupid girl, you are very useless. Born by mistake, illiterate
Police 1: madam that's enough, leave her alone
Mrs Johnson: (snaps her finger at her) don't worry you'll see.
They were all ushered into the D.p.o office.
Dpo: welcome Mr Johnson, Mrs Johnson and Mr Peter.
They all answered together (Thank you sir )
Dpo: please sit down
(They all sat down)
Dpo: Well this young girl here. Filed a report against you all.
Mr Peter: I still dont know why I'm here. Did she include me too
Dpo: Yes she did
Mr Peter: ( turns to Olivia's direction) hey you, what did I do to you. (Yells at her) I said what did I do to you?
Dpo: sir please lower your voice.
Mr petersadstands up) never, I have nothing to say here. Let's meet in court.
The Johnson's supported, they started talking.
Dpo: fine, we'll meet
court
Olivia get ready, tomorrow you'll be going to court. Olivia nodded.
Mr Johnson and his wife left the station to go get their lawyer. Same with Mr Peter.
IN THE COURT ROOM
They were all seated, the Johnsons and the Peter's paid a huge amount of money to a particular lawyer to help them win the case. Family, friends and people were seated.
Olivia was called upon to come testify.
After swearing to say the truth and nothing but the truth.
Supreme judge: Olivia can you please tell this court what you experienced and saw in the Johnsons house
Olivia: the first day I came into their house, there's this way my bossRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Little Baby On Diaper Twerks To A Nigerian Song (Photos) / Is This Greenlight? / Guys, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.