Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State (17571 Views)

Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2019
omg. attacks again. when would they stop attacking?
Re: 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State by elvisco10(m): 3:03am On Mar 04, 2019
next level has already start ooo.plz high d level
Re: 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Next level things
Re: 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State by saudah(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
AM NORTHERN ABOKI AND SHOE SHINER.
"Even if I remain poor forever I will never sell my MOTHER for rituals. My brother will never be hard drug pusher, my sister will never be a prostitutes and my children will never be 419 scammers.
Even if is raining heavely me and my Aboki family will go out and votes in an orderly manner and defend our votes under the Sun or in the rain, we will not go and be playing football on the empty street during election periods. My sister will never go to visit her boyfriend to fornicate and have a Bastard child or do Abortion.
When they are busy pursuing western education that derail their moral character we are busy studying our religion morally, that promote conscious mind and good conduct.
When they were busy abusing us and mocking our polygamous marriage, we are busy producing more in a legal doctrine of marriage law, and our numbers keep accelerating.
When they were busy gathering money and wealth for a show marriage at the age of 40, we are busy clebrating our 7 child bithday.
Only one if any out of 100 of their ladies got married as a virgin while our girls 99 out of 100 get married as virgin in the north.
When they were busy sleeping around and cohabating in all the hotels with their supposed daughters and grand daughters in the name of sugar Daddy we are adding more wives and multiplying our numbers.
When they were busy aborting babies for the fear of poverty we are producing more thru legitimate marital means without the fear of poverty.
When they call for democracy we were busy uniting our numbers to dictate for the leadership of democracy.
When they were busy calling us almajiris and street beggars we are waiting patiently and reply with our votes during general elections.
When they loose elections to us the election is rig but when they win the election is free, fair and credible.
When they abuse our choice on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, freely without remorse we reply in a conscious and subtle manner they remember friendship and tell us to withdraw our statement so that our friendship grow.
When they cry for religious agenda we wonder if those video clips by their pastors are Imams scripture.
When they were busy fanning the embers of war and hatred we are busy building and promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.
Am a proud Northern Almajiri and aboki."
Re: 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State by Apoztl3(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next Level on the Beatz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Neighbour In Niger State Because He Had No Respect For Elders / Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation / RRS Recovers AK-47, Pump Action Guns In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.