Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Do You Like To Jog? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like To Jog? (378 Views)

Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like To Jog? by OlaStore: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
My name is Ola. I am a jogger, new around here. I'm looking for friends who live in Peninsula Gardens, Sangotedo (Blenco)to jog with. we will decide when we meet the safest place to jog through and miles to cover. It can be in the morning or evening. Call me on this number 0703 640 4416
Re: Do You Like To Jog? by Ablemax(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..

(1) (Reply)

Post The Highest Currency On You Right Now / Kiss Someone Before You Go / Bobrisky Says He Love Wizkid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.